hello i hailed from gamefaqs

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i got banned for making 2 topics about dallas cowboys cheerleaders on the NFL board and i tried to appeal to them that they are part of the NFL and was on topic but the mods worked together and decided to agree with him and then i called them fucking idiots.

So whats up guys?

You see, when I joined this site about 6 years ago, I couldn't understand the hate for users that came from GameFAQs, as I was one of those users.

But now I fully understand that hate.

[quote name='GFAQSmodsRretarded']
So whats up guys?[/QUOTE]

Seriously, what are we supposed to answer this question with anyway?

Well GFAQSmodsRretarded, right now we are hating you and your face and hoping our rudeness will be enough to deter you from ever posting here again. Chances are, it won't work, and you'll hang around for years, being a useless clod and generally effing up every thread you step foot in.

What's up with you?

[quote name='Ender']Seriously, what are we supposed to answer this question with anyway?

Well GFAQSmodsRretarded, right now we are hating you and your face and hoping our rudeness will be enough to deter you from ever posting here again. Chances are, it won't work, and you'll hang around for years, being a useless clod and generally effing up every thread you step foot in.

What's up with you?[/QUOTE]
What's your game, man?

Thank God that the internet has a place like GameFAQs. Otherwise, we'd have thousands of these dudes here.

Too bad OP. You wouldn't have been treated so bad had you known what a period or a comma was.

Can we allow a Gamefaqs mod to come over here, be granted temporary mod status, and then ban the OP from here too?

Cuz that would be highly amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back