Hello, I'm Adam.

Canadian_Man

CAGiversary!
I was getting bored with my other forums and decided to register here because a few users I'm familiar with from TradeGamesNow are here.

I'll introduce myself, name is Adam, I'm nineteen years old and I live in Montreal, Quebec. I'm in college studying web/print design, I play hockey as a defenceman, I've been playing both acoustic and electric guitar for about two and a half years now and I've recently started to play the piano/keyboard.

In terms of gaming I currently only own the 360 and pretty much only play Call of Duty 4. I just sent it in to Microsoft for the fourth time having RROD'd on me. I've been losing interest in gaming, so I've pretty much been getting rid of all of my gaming stuff to the point where I now only have the 360 and four games. I'm not here for business, just a good time.

Aside from that my major interest is music. I'm mostly into older metal such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Metallica. I also like Hip Hop and Trance but by no means consider myself knowledgeable in those genres to think of myself as an ambassador of sorts.

As for orienting myself, I haven't lurked this place at all, literally just came and registered. If someone could direct me so sig/avatar limits, site rules or any other information that would be helpful, that would be great!

Cheers and heres to having some good times in the future,

:beer:

- Canadian_Man

Does this place have a chat room?

Bathory, I'm assuming your username is based off of Quorthon. If so, great stuff :cool:

[quote name='Canadian_Man']Does this place have a chat room?

Bathory, I'm assuming your username is based off of Quorthon. If so, great stuff :cool:[/quote]

Correct.
rockin.gif

Hello Adam, I'm Froogin, welcome to CAG. Just don't call us CAGers, only CAGs and we'll be cool. idk why but when people do that it pisses me off.

[quote name='Canadian_Man']How'd you know about Pointe-Claire? :hot:[/quote]
I just moved away from there. I lived there for about a year and a half.

[quote name='Froogin']Hello Adam, I'm Froogin, welcome to CAG. Just don't call us CAGers, only CAGs and we'll be cool. idk why but when people do that it pisses me off.[/quote]

It should, because if you spell out CAGer, it becomes Cheap Ass Gamer-er. Kinda like saying VIP Posse. :lol:

I gathered that, I just don't know where I've made the information available on my part showing I'm in Pointe-Claire!

Where abouts did you live in PC?

[quote name='Canadian_Man']I gathered that, I just don't know where I've made the information available on my part showing I'm in Pointe-Claire!

Where abouts did you live in PC?[/quote]
You just joined and already you have a stalker. Good luck!

And stop by the OTT sometime. It's sort of like a chat room. It's pretty much free form conversation and we love having new people in there.

[quote name='Canadian_Man']I gathered that, I just don't know where I've made the information available on my part showing I'm in Pointe-Claire!

Where abouts did you live in PC?[/quote]
Well, I had no clue you lived in Pointe-Claire. I was just saying that's where I lived. :lol: Although, it does make sense because that's the English part really. I lived near in between Saint Thomas and John Rennie.

...I sure do miss poutines. That was my lunch every day there. I'd walk to Topaze (next to Metro) and get a poutine :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']You just joined and already you have a stalker. Good luck!

And stop by the OTT sometime. It's sort of like a chat room. It's pretty much free form conversation and we love having new people in there.[/QUOTE]
Don't.

Check out the GGT in General Gaming, the OTT is junk.

Also, how many times a day do you
masturbate?
Just kidding.
But really, it's important.

[quote name='dcfox']You just joined and already you have a stalker. Good luck!

And stop by the OTT sometime. It's sort of like a chat room. It's pretty much free form conversation and we love having new people in there.[/quote]:rofl:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Next person who tries to invade the OTT gets their nuts in a blender while they're still attached. You get me?[/quote]
What if it's a chick?

[quote name='dcfox']
And stop by the OTT sometime. It's sort of like a chat room. It's pretty much free form conversation and we love having new people in there.[/quote]

I read something about this OTT business, no clue what/where it is.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Check out the GGT in General Gaming, the OTT is junk.

Also, how many times a day do you
masturbate?
Just kidding.
But really, it's important.
[/quote]

I'll look for it, whatever it is :whistle2:s

And I can already tell I'm going to enjoy playing around with those spoiler tags, got a good laugh out of that! :rofl:

Imagine that, a Canadian who plays hockey...

haha, If you're looking for people to play COD4 with check out the COD4 Gaming Group thread in the Microsoft section. We're nice folk.

[quote name='Canadian_Man']....I live in Montreal, Quebec....I play hockey......[/quote]

Next thing you are going to tell me is that black people smoke menthol cigarettes!

Hehe just kiddin'. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Don't be a trader douche and not leave feedback. Also, don't steal. That pisses a lot of people off.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Dude, dcfox, shut the fuck up.[/quote]
I was just trying to be friendly :cry:

*shuts up now* :whistle2:#

[quote name='xcoax']Imagine that, a Canadian who plays hockey...

haha, If you're looking for people to play COD4 with check out the COD4 Gaming Group thread in the Microsoft section. We're nice folk.[/quote]

I'll keep that in mind. Do you guys do private games?

[quote name='kube00']Hey from the States welcome to CAG, so 4th RROD time to switch to a ps3![/quote]

Don't have the money to switchover
...and I don't want a Blu-Ray player ;)

[quote name='Kendal']Next thing you are going to tell me is that black people smoke menthol cigarettes!

Hehe just kiddin'. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Don't be a trader douche and not leave feedback. Also, don't steal. That pisses a lot of people off.[/quote]

I'm glad to see you guys are friendly and pleasant at least, smartass ;) I don't intend on doing any business here. I've already sold off everything I don't care for and kept the stuff I knew I'd be playing again in the future. I did 30 some-odd trades on TGN and a couple on GTZ, both under the same username, I know how the stuff works and trust me, those types bug me as well :whistle2:#

[quote name='Canadian_Man']I'll keep that in mind. Do you guys do private games?
[/QUOTE]

Sometimes if there's too many of us to get into a groundwar. We mostly just play ranked though.

bread's done
Back