Hello Kitty Online Premier Edition $5.56 on Amazon

karyadi

CAGiversary!
Free shipping if you have prime. Not sure the type of person who would buy this but it is up for sale. 9 copies left in-stock for that price and well the other vendors have it around for the same price.

Link
Product Features

• Create your very own look, wardrobe and home as you travel, shop and socialize
  • Decorate your house, train pets and cultivate a farm
  • Enjoy a $15 in-game credit to spend as you play
  • Box includes one free pet that will become your best pal and assist on quests
  • Comes with an 82-page color catalog highlighting special features and characters as well as 2 collector postcards from vintage Hello Kitty

[quote name='Jabrim']What is worse, the item itself or the fact that you found it on Amazon. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Hey if you can't rock a Hello Kitty mmorpg, life is not worth living. Swag :cool:. What's kinda sad, is that their special edition is actually a lot better than what normal special editions usually are.

I like the reviews on the site, one talked about getting banned in the online game and the other said it was better than world of warcraft. I should pickup several copies and resell them at $19.99.

dude, great deal! This mmo pwns the crap out of anything that SWTOR, TERA, or GW2 will ever produce.

If your looking for the next gen mmo that has graphics better than any ps3 game out there (heck pc games for that matter...makes deux ex human revolution look like crap) then definitely get this!

If someone receives this as a joke gift, I will happily take it off your hands and give it a good home LOLOLOL Hello Kitty MMORPG FTMFW

$15 in game coupon and 82 page booklet. Practically pays for itself! In for 1 so I can build my super sanrio mashup lololol!!111! :(

Hello-Kitty-Warhammer-40K.gif

Im going to get one for my best friend for her birthday, she loves hello kitty and since having her first baby she doesnt have time for WOW or to play anyother mmo games for long periods of time. She might love this since looks like you can get things done in like 20 minute periods.

I already got her a hello kitty pez dispenser for her birthday next month, this will go nicely with it. Might get her that hello kitty ds game also thats like 12 bucks for a theme birthday. All the cuteness will offset the Ghost cd, dead space 2 game I got her also.

[quote name='PublikDefender']So is this kind of an mmo w/ a subscription fee or can you play for free online?[/QUOTE]

Site says its free to play. Looks like the boxed version exists because it comes with 15 dollars of credit I assume to buy things in the games store, but its free to play. And has couple post cards and a free in game pet.

http://www.hellokittyonline.com/

Hell I think Ill make a account and download it to play for free for a bit, just to see what its like.

If anyone wants to play let me know. I just hooked my game up, and I must say its 10x better than God of War. I can not wait to level up my kittah!

I waited up days for this to show up.

bread's done
Back