Hell's Kitchen Season 6 - Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Will']No dice for me.

Im one of those that lives in the middle of nowhere, cant afford satellite etc etc..and rely on "DTV" signals.

Since the official switch from analog to digital, my local Fox station didnt even have their f'n antenna for the digital signal up and going yet. So since the switch I havent had fox and according to the local Fox stations site, its not gonna happen soon so Im SOL and will have to resort to finding a download of the show.[/QUOTE]

It should be free to watch on Hulu the next day, the past 2 seasons were.

UGH, that guys voice is horrible. If I wasn't seeing the video, I would swear he was using one of those electric talkie through the neck devices.

I've watched the show before but dont watch tv much lately, will tune in if I remember

I would have watched tonight anyway, but knowing a CAG (although I've never heard of him) makes it even better. Did he qualify by playing the fucking videogame? :)

No idea who Jimmy Mac is, but I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how he does.

:( Sorry. I... don't have access to television feeds. No cable, and I live too far for broadcast Fox chanels.

Isn't the show already kind of recorded and done with? That's why theres preview clips, so the winner is already chosen?

Anyway, i love this show and would've watched it regardless but now it'll be fun to see a cag villain get picked on a by a bigger villain in the kitchen

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']I know he's given some CAG's shit, deserved or not, but I suspect he'll get in back in spades. Karma, I 'spose.[/QUOTE]

It is always deserved. That's why he's never been banned or anything.

Less than 3 hours to go!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']It is always deserved. That's why he's never been banned or anything.
[/QUOTE]
He has been banned before. Just never permabanned.

[quote name='Microshock']Isn't the show already kind of recorded and done with? That's why theres preview clips, so the winner is already chosen?

Anyway, i love this show and would've watched it regardless but now it'll be fun to see a cag villain get picked on a by a bigger villain in the kitchen[/QUOTE]

Yea, I think it's already over. He probably signed a NDA so maybe thats why he hasnt posted in here yet.

Only a couple of hours away! Cant wait.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']He has been banned before. Just never permabanned.[/QUOTE]

iirc he was once banned, then unbanned shortly after by cheapy, which lead to quite a ruckus with some members. i think some members even "left" because of it, though it was a couple of years ago so i dont remember all the details.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I've never seen the show, even tho my friends keep recommending it to me. I'm feeling very inclined to watch now. This is like, what, the second CAG on a reality show? (Last one I knew about was the guy on Beauty & the Geek.)[/QUOTE]

If you like seeing morons yelled at for an hour, you'll enjoy this! Seriously, though, while some cooks seem to be quite competent, others make incredibly bad mistakes/decisions and screw up their orders pretty good, and Chef Ramsay doesn't hold back at all on those guys.

[quote name='mykevermin']^ I dunno. I still go with my feeling that Jim(mie) is far smarter than he is brash; y'all are acting like he's gonna be a ham, a loudmouth, or a fuckup.

I expect absolutely none of those things.[/QUOTE]

Forum behavior aside, I lurked enough in the OTT and around other threads to believe he is at least a very competent chef. I pretty sure he played to win, but I'm naturally curious if he busted out the "JimmieMac" persona for the cameras/shitsngiggles anyway.

Either way, I don't think he's gonna disrespect Ramsay at all unless Ramsay is totally in the wrong (which I find highly unlikely).

[quote name='Dead of Knight']It is always deserved. That's why he's never been banned or anything.[/QUOTE]
This could not be more wrong.

i don't really know who this guy is but gl anyway. i lol'd at the comments on his youtube video. i've watched past episodes and the best part is when ramsy goes off on the people, epic fight please.

I think Jimmie will be one of the less confrontational ones actually. I think he respects Ramsay enough not to let ego get in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back