Hell's Kitchen Season 6 - Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This show is *horrible*.

And the fox.com bio on Jim says he resides in Nashua, NJ.

Here's how to make this show.

1) Hire 12 cooks: 3 morons, 3 mental patients, 3 cooks from Applebee's, and 3 ringers that actually have a chance.
2) Throw them in a kitchen and fucking yell at them.
3) Tape and edit so even filling the salt shakers seem dramatic.

This show is ass but Fat Bachelor looks even worse .

Edit: I cant believe i sat through two hours of that shit .

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bsesb2003']Not interested...rather listen to a CAGCast[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scorch']Then why bother posting at all?[/QUOTE]'Cause he ain't no bitch!

I was really hoping for a nice J-Mac Deezy Nice N Easy after the shrimp challenge, but I takes what I can get. My $$$$a is outta control and showing the world that he has skill.

LOL, Lovely.

Jimmie seems too calm in this show. I was expecting him to rip that crazy guy's head off. Although, I did like Jimmy's comment about just letting the guy cool off or something like that.

Awesome episodes. Can't wait for the apparent destruction of the restaurant...

NEXT WEEK on Hell's Kitchen!

Last edited by a moderator:
1pcj04.jpg

HIT HIM.

Go JimmieMac

Way to keep calm while the other morons pick at each other! Damn the Suzanne chick is a mega bitch.

Sad to say if you weren't on the show I wouldn't watch it

Go Jimmie! You made a great first impression, you kinda flubbed on the shrimp, but you've been one of the most level headed guys on the show. The skiing joke, Yahtzee!, "Belgian with a sock down his pants". I lol'd.

I hope you made it far. It looks to me like the two top chefs right now are you and Kevin.

That was my first time ever and I cant believe I've never seen it before.

It's still early but based on what we've seen so far, I bet Jimmie's gonna make it far in the competition.

Kevin and Suzanne seem to be the other two who appear to be decent. We didn't see ANYTHING from Ariel, so maybe that means she simply didn't fuck anything up. And I hope Lovely goes next (obviously after Joseph). What a worthless bitch. Tennille also sucks but she's not nearly as annoying or stupid. After Lovely gets out, that dick from Dallas needs to go. Hell if we could get rid of him and Lovely at the same time, that'd be great.

Wow, I'd be rooting for JimmieMac even if I didn't know he was a CAG.

"Let's just calm down and cook some carrots."
"HIT HIM!!!"

He made me laugh quite a few times. I've watched every season of Hell's Kitchen, and he's definitely one of the more enjoyable chefs to be on any season.

Holy crap this the most absurd group of people I've ever seen. I have to keep asking myself whether people like this really exist. Despite Jimmie's pro-aggro approach to CAG I definitely like his realistic approach to the reality show in that he doesn't freak the fuck out every ten seconds.
The person I want to go (looks like the insane marine is a sure thing) is definitely the Dallas guy who says "bro" every third word and thinks that everytime someone argues with him, threatening to beat them up is absolutely necessary.
Go Jimmie. Would like some commentary though from him.

woot jimmie "sack" (shrimp joke sorry) way to be a true cag when you were being cheap on the scallops and only giving ramzie 4 instead of the six he asked for. i hope you make it all the way. good luck

Wow, the level of douche on this show is unreal. I was rooting for jimmie because he was a CAG, and now after seeing all of the competitors, I'm pulling for him even more. There might be one or two others that slipped under the radar, but for the most part this group is terrible. Some of them don't even know how to cook. I seriously hope it's scripted. Anyway, keep up the good work Jim, your signature Tuna looked great!

[quote name='munch']Hey DoK, why do you want to bone Jimmie so bad?[/QUOTE]
This.

[quote name='Don Chubo']Jimmie doesn't get intimidated? He sure looked that way when Van was looking to beat his ass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I did get a kick out of people saying Jim should have knocked him out or whatever. Yeah, sure. He'd get eaten alive. "Van" has got to have major retard strength. He did what he should have done, let the guy huff 'n' puff out the door. Abrasive and Cocky Texas Guy won't last anyway.

I have a feeling most of you guys thought Jim would be the "Joseph" of the show. That guy seems phony anyway, if anyone really thinks the next episode is going to start off with Gordon unconscious on the floor with Joseph standing over him, you're nuts.

The guy who broke it down by category (three legits, three Applebees cooks, three powder kegs, three morons) had it pretty much right.

[quote name='Don Chubo']Jimmie doesn't get intimidated? He sure looked that way when Van was looking to beat his ass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I did get a kick out of people saying Jim should have knocked him out or whatever. Yeah, sure. He'd get eaten alive. That Texas guy has got to have major retard strength. He did what he should have done, let the guy huff 'n' puff out the door. Abrasive and Cocky Texas Guy won't last anyway.

I have a feeling most of you guys thought Jim would be the "Joseph" of the show.

The guy who broke it down by category (three legits, three Applebees cooks, three powder kegs) had it right.

I'm not for or against Jimmie, but he seems smart enough to know this show could be a great opportunity for him, and getting into a fist fight would most likely get him kicked off the show.

But you guys seem to know him better than I do, so I dunno.

Classic stuff last night, I think Jimmie should do ok as he seems one of the better chefs and didn't react to Ramsay shouting at him about the scallops, he seems to know how to play the game.

The early eps of Hells Kitchen are the best as the hardcore fuck-ups are still in, it gets a bit boring toward the end when it's only the decent people left.

I set my tivo and watched a whole episode for the first time ever. It was somewhat enertaining and made me very hungry watching it late last night. Where do they find these half these people? I suppose nobody would watch though if everyone was dripping talent.

Hope you went far Jimmie.

Love or hate him, Jimmie is always entertaining. Seems like that translated well to TV.
Also he didn't look intimidated by Van. he kept looking at him, which bothered the doofus, he was just waiting for him to move on

I wonder who would win in a fight between Van and Joseph. While Van has the built-like-a-house hillbilly thing going on, Joseph is a complete nut bar, which means he'll fight dirty.

I have to say reflecting on the show I was actually impressed with how Jimmie handled the scallop thing. I can imagine what would have happened if Joseph was asked to count to 6.
Jimmie has shown severe respect to Ramsey and I think that will help him go further and even if he doesn't win, I think by being how he is on the show it will take him places.
I've always been impressed by Jimmie's cooking skill, though his internet personality needs some work, his tv personality is much better. Though I'm still waiting to see him on camera, taking pictures of the girls by the spa or something, because that's the Jimmie I know. Though I assume they aren't allowed such luxuries as a cell phone or camera.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']I wonder who would win in a fight between Van and Joseph. While Van has the built-like-a-house hillbilly thing going on, Joseph is a complete nut bar, which means he'll fight dirty.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the marine training. They get some great hand to hand training. I say he drops him with a throat punch in like 3 seconds

[quote name='soylentgreen360']woot jimmie "sack" (shrimp joke sorry) way to be a true cag when you were being cheap on the scallops and only giving ramzie 4 instead of the six he asked for. i hope you make it all the way. good luck[/QUOTE]

lol

Oh, and the show wasn't that bad. It was my first time watching it, like many of the CAG's here. Overall, it was an enjoyable show. I will watch it again next week.

I thought Jimmie was a bit of an ass on CAGer..but Im rooting for him now....on a side note, is it just me or does JimmieMac look like the guy that played Satan on the movie Constantine when he looks at the camera?

I think Jimmie is a perfect fit for the show and I'm sure he will go far since he seems to actually know his stuff unlike some of the others. Even despite being a CAG, he's my favorite out of the group. I hate how they ended it this week though.

Mrs Cheapy and I just watched the season premiere and really enjoyed it. We had never seen Hell's Kitchen before. Ramsey can't be that angry of a guy, can he? He's has to be hamming it up for the camera.

Jimmie did a great job and it's a blast to be able to root for him.

^ He earned his reputation prior to any of his television prorgams (3 at the least) from news reports on how maliciously he treated both his kitchen staff and clientele.

He has a reputation for not suffering fools - so customers who get what they order and then complained when they got precisely what they ordered were read the riot act by him.

Not to say he is not hamming it up for the camera (I would agree with you), but it's also not too far off the mark. For himself or most other reputable chefs.

I never interacted with Jimmie on CAG, but based on what I saw of him last night I like him and hope he wins. Usually all but a couple contestants on the show are complete tools (or at least act that way) but I agree Jimmie handled himself very well and appears to be a good cook.

That Joseph guy sure is wound tight

I haven't watched the show for a few seasons (only saw seasons 1 & 2) but post-show interviews with winners and contestants reveal that Ramsey isn't always such a jerk as he is on-screen. Recently, last season's US winner said that Ramsey would pleasantly socialize with the contestants one hour and then lambast them the next. Partial attitude and partial hamming-it up, I guess.

If you like the US version, also look into the UK Hell's Kitchen on BBC when it's on.

I've watched all the seasons of Hell's Kitchen and I gotta say this is the biggest group of misfits this show has ever produced. They've always had a section of the group that seems to be in over their heads, but the majority seem to be lost in the woods this time around. Whoopi, Ditzy, Dumbo, Four Eyes, VanDamage and G.I. Joseph aren't long for this reality world.

Joseph, while entertaining, really sets off my BS alarm. He feels more like someone Jerry Springer paid to be on HK than an actual contestant. A little too staged, a little too edited.

Jim is actually a lot more tolerable than internet impressions would have me believe and I expect he will go far in the show. Loved the comment against Joseph to take off his battle fatigues and just cook some carrots.

I'm in for the duration.

First time I ever watched the show. It is your normal reality TV format. You start by having a good bunch of charismatic retards and fill the rest of the cast with a stereotype from every group and presto you have the cast of every reality show known to man.

Jimmie did make it enjoyable when he was on screen and he should be on for a decent amount of time. There are just to many rejects to get rid of Jimmie for at least another 9 episodes.

[quote name='CheapyD']Mrs Cheapy and I just watched the season premiere and really enjoyed it. We had never seen Hell's Kitchen before. Ramsey can't be that angry of a guy, can he? He's has to be hamming it up for the camera.

Jimmie did a great job and it's a blast to be able to root for him.[/QUOTE]

i heard he used to have shows in the uk and he was kind of a nice guy, so i think it is mostly an act. he is just trying to make them learn fast. did you see how nice he was durring their rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back