help a CAG become a lip gloss model#2 mods pls close :) new prize thread posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cdeener, thank you so muchand basch! i aims to please haha
im gonna do the drawing for the winners of the first thread before work.
i'm honestly really excited :)

alright!! the winners have been informed and the first batch of prizes will go out as soon as the PM responses come in :)
thanks alot everyone!! good luck to this weeks batch of winners!

Voted again. There's no emoticon here that can describe how much I hate that picture so this will have to suffice: :grouphug:

the way i did the random drawing was have my ex pick numbers from 1 to whatever the topic ended in...she picked the 2 winners, more prizes and such will follow every week :D
im thinking of having more variety, chin up soldier :)

[quote name='greydemise']fatty mcemo guy took first place!! :(!! he must be stopped at all costs!![/QUOTE]

I think he's cute (guy in the Devil Wears Prada shirt). But I voted for you again anyway.

Did you see #2 in the vest and hat? He must have seriously paid everyone to vote for him. *shivers*

haha thats who i meant, number 2 is now number 1, the creepy guy in the hat, but for some reason, i wnt him to stay in, im not sure the panelists would pick him..he also goes waay beyond the 25 word maximum for the "why you should be on our lips" thing. hmm..
the other guy, in the white shirt, he's a decent looking fellow, not gonna lie. the rest, except for the guy in the black shirt....yeesh.
as long as i stay in the 10, may have a shot!

voted for you.....saw the thread and figured id try to help a cag out......hope you get what you want out of this bro

thanks buddy, i really appriciate the help! and dont forget, each time you vote, you get entered for a chance to win the prize(s) :D
tell your friends!

+1 i wants teh sephora bag :wink:

edit - creepy vest and hat guy has got to go. other than 1 vote/day how can we get rid of him?

[quote name='greydemise']^...also that emote is quite adorable
also i no longer live in the bronx..i live in white plains :([/QUOTE]

so i take it you work at the Sephora in the Westchester? I grew up in the Y-O, went to college in the Bronx and worked in White Plains until a few years ago. We bought a house just over an hour up 87.

Voted again. Funny how that guy in the vest writes his whole life story on there, when everyone's already lost interest by seeing his photo. He's gotta be voting for himself by proxies/repeatedly changing his IP, or paying people lol.

I can't believe I voted for this again. I swear it doesn't get any easier with each vote. I successfully block it out each time but it still comes back to bite me in the butt.

Happy to help a fellow CAG fulfill his dreams. +1 from me. PS A Sephora giftbag sounds heavenly...count me in.

thank you all so very much and happy fathers day to all the CAG dads :)
and yes, the fat emo man in the hat has to go, he also broke the 25 word max limit! and i know this may be hard, looking at men and whatnot , but i thank you for your courage in helping me out :D!!

[quote name='Chika']so i take it you work at the Sephora in the Westchester? I grew up in the Y-O, went to college in the Bronx and worked in White Plains until a few years ago. We bought a house just over an hour up 87.[/QUOTE]

oo!! awesome! and yes, you are right, i work at sephora in the westchester mall. its honestly the best job ive had so far, paying much better and giving less stress than the jobs that needed by psychology degree. i got attacked by patients and had to restrain an angry and violent dad at my old job, suffice it to say, this one is much easier and fun!

even though you are an hour away, and this also goes out to any CAG in the area, please stop in and find me, i'll gladly hook you guys up with stuff, whether it be the beauty insider gifts, samples, or whatever else :)
it'd seriously be my pleasure!

please guys throw a vote over here, even if you just visit the thread, it only takes 2 seconds and you dont have to register for anything :(

[quote name='Masker13']I Threw in 3 votes for you
Now how the heck do you do one of those spoilers?[/QUOTE]

thank you friend :)!

here you go!

[ SPOILER] TEXT GOES HERE[/SPOILER ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back