Help a fellow CAG have a very merry CAGmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
5zyxYji.png

This post is CheapyD approved! (No, really. He signed off on it. He did! Honest! Ask him!)​
 ​
The holidays are upon us, which means it's time to get all fat and sassy, right? It's a time of reflection over the past year and to be with our loved ones. However, Chris (ZForce915) and I have a different idea.

Over the past year, we've talked with many people in the CAG community on Twitter. We've shared in their triumphs, we've tried to help when life had people down. What we want to do this holiday season is give one specific person a very special CAGmas.

This user is one of the nicest people I know, and life has been rough to them this year. I'm hoping to collect donations to give them the special holiday season that they deserve.

How can I help? Easy. We're taking donations in any amount that you want to give. $10? You're extremely generous. $5? That's wonderful, thank you. $1? You've made someone's holidays a little better. A quarter? Every little bit helps. ZF and I have already collected some donations and we're well on our way to the initial goal we set, but we're hoping to really blow it out of the water. Nobody comes together like the CAG family does.

Wait, is this a scam? How do I know you're not going to take my money and buy things for yourself with it? Ah, man. Busted. But seriously, I've been around here for 15 years (good lord, I've been here longer than most of my friendships), and this was greenlit by CheapyD. Whatever you contribute is going toward creating an unforgettable experience for this specific CAG'er, and once the items are delivered, this post will be unlocked and updated. Receipts will be posted so you know the money went toward the gifts, and a letter will be included with the shipment letting that user know who played a part in making them have a magical experience this holiday season. 

I can't contribute today. When's the cutoff date? We don't have a cutoff date firmly set in stone, but ideally, I would like all contributions to be in by Thanksgiving.

I can't contribute financially, but I have some games laying around. Can I donate those? Possibly - private message me for more information. We have had a few users offer to do this.

I'm ready to contribute. What next? First off, thank you for making someone's holiday season better. If you're looking to send in donations of any amount, please either privately message me here on CAG or reach out to me via DM on Twitter [twitter]@ncbjd[/twitter]. My DM's are open. Donations are being handled through PayPal. I'm not going to post the PayPal address in public for obvious reasons.

I'm going to lock this thread for replies because I don't want it to get spammed. I will be periodically unlocking it and posting updates. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back