HELP CAGs, I was duped on THIS SITE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesitsreallyjosh

CAGiversary!
well, i can't believe i fell for it, but my xbox live account was phished.

somebody put something in video game deals that said 500 free microsoft points if i signed into my account with a link. i saw it immediately (there hadnt been any replies yet, soon after people were saying DONT FALL FOR IT) after it was posted, i was half asleep after napping and was like whoah ok this is cool.

well, as u can guess, it was a fake website designed to steal my information, i put my information and now i cant sign on xbox live and they changed my hotmail email and password.

is there anything that i can do? im scared to even call microsoft. this sucks because i had 2000 points as well as 6 months left on my account. not to mention lots of achievements :/

i still have the old yahoo (not hotmail) email that i first had associated to my live name, would that help?
:drool:

it's my fault i know, i fell for it. i shouldn't have. it just sucks i have to deal with this. i already am in a financial situation regarding my family and this is just the worst thing.

if anybody has the time, please help.....

First off you'll have to prove that you're really josh.

Once that is established, why would you be scared to call MS? Just ring em' up and say, yo I got scammed.

Worst that happens is they say they can't do anything which is the situation you're already in, so no loss there.

MUAHAHAHA.

I dont know why but its funny as hell.

For all of the borderline illegal stuff that we get away with here you get duped with the oldest trick in the book.

But seriously just call Msoft and contact hotmail and cancel that account.

[quote name='JolietJake']I was also duped, i thought this was a site for deals, but it's really more about dick and fart jokes.[/QUOTE]

And that just makes you want to come back more often.

[quote name='JolietJake']I was also duped, i thought this was a site for deals, but it's really more about dick and fart jokes.[/QUOTE]
Screw the deals, I know I'm here for the dick and fart jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back