Help con-sole me!!!

xenoman80

CAGiversary!
DAM IT! anyone ps3 owners having problems with turning on their system!? alot of times when i turn on my system it just starts flashing red and just continues forever! i have then turn off the ps3 from the back switch. anyone having similar problems?

also anyone having problems with their wii remote? when im trying to play or even just being on the wii menu the cursor is just flashing everywhere. it doesnt stay in one place when when in holding completely still. i hope i dont have to service either system shit! is there any way to put my save files on an sd memory card with the wii. i put in my sd card and i cant find it anywhere. or ccan i save my wii saves onto my gamecube memory card?

How far away from the sensor is you wiimote? Ive found that too far away, or too close, and the wiimote starts to act all weird and jumpy. Too close I'd say is within 2 feet of the sensor bar, and too far away maybe 12-15 feet or more.

[quote name='xenoman80'] is there any way to put my save files on an sd memory card with the wii. [/quote]
You need to get the update for the Wii. That is how you can get your Wii to read SD cards.

bread's done
Back