Help deciding on a PS2 game coming out in January

sketch226

CAGiversary!
I have a $5 coupon for EBgames that is valid for PS2 games priced $30 or more- it expires February 1st. I'm considering using it towards Suikoden IV when it's released in a week or so but I'm not entirely sure... anybody have any other recommendations for PS2 games coming out in January?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

your worried about using a $5 coupon?

You know that for a $30 and over game you can simply use the BB giftcard deal and get $5 off as often as you want. Just a thought because BB might have a day where some good game is on sale and take an extra $5 off that and you get a real bargain. Now granted you might not have a BB near you but a $5 coupon really isn't that great of a deal.

But Suikoden 4 is what I'm going to be picking up next month so I guess I'd go with that.

[quote name='zionoverfire']your worried about using a $5 coupon?

You know that for a $30 and over game you can simply use the BB giftcard deal and get $5 off as often as you want. Just a thought because BB might have a day where some good game is on sale and take an extra $5 off that and you get a real bargain. Now granted you might not have a BB near you but a $5 coupon really isn't that great of a deal.

But Suikoden 4 is what I'm going to be picking up next month so I guess I'd go with that.[/quote]

right. The closest Best Buy is quite a distance from me but there's an EBgames store about 10 minutes away. I know it's not much of a deal but it also seems like sorta a waste to just let it expire...

Just played the RE:4 demo you should definitiely pick that up. Suikoden IV looks pretty good also. Some other big title is coming out too just can't remember.

[quote name='sketch226'][quote name='zionoverfire']your worried about using a $5 coupon?

But Suikoden 4 is what I'm going to be picking up next month so I guess I'd go with that.[/quote]

right. The closest Best Buy is quite a distance from me but there's an EBgames store about 10 minutes away. I know it's not much of a deal but it also seems like sorta a waste to just let it expire...[/quote]

Ahh good then, well Suikoden 4 is suppose to be $40 so with $5 off that's $35 + tax. Decent deal, from what I've heard its going to be a lot better than 3 because they fixed the combat system, but I'm still holding out for the official US reviews. Granted I'm a huge Suikoden fan and I'll buy it anyhow.

[quote name='sketch226'][quote name='zionoverfire']your worried about using a $5 coupon?

right. The closest Best Buy is quite a distance from me but there's an EBgames store about 10 minutes away. I know it's not much of a deal but it also seems like sorta a waste to just let it expire...[/quote]

That's exactly what they want you to think, you are wasting your money just to use a $5 coupon. Just save your money and pick up some cheapass deals while those $30 and over games drop in price. Unless a game is a must-have for you, why pay so much for it.

bread's done
Back