Help, Fellow CAG's in miami ..

fullhavok

CAGiversary!
hey guys, well i went in to the BEST BUY in front of tropical park, on Bird Rd, @ 1:40pm this afternoon ( 04/26/2008 ) I went in for only about 10 mins, when i got back to my truck, it had been broken in to. They Ripped off my blue back pack, containing my new Asus Eee pc & some programs & some thumb drives with a lot of my personal info. on & other personal stuff. now if any of you where there by any chance & saw anything please let me know. it was a Blue Chevy Trailblazer 2003. or if you work @ that BB, see if you can get them to see there cameras. ( i called & BB to ask if they had cameras in the parking lot & they told me they did, but i couldn't see the videos (Recordings ) with out a court order. can you believe that? . I'm the victim & a good customer & they don't want to help me out. well im sure its a long shot, but im trying anything i can think of.

thank you anyways.

let me just say it sucks bad! the new mini laptop was only 3 days old, i didn't even reg. it yet. & not only that my personal stuff, like my work check stubs with all my info on. i feel raped!

Fullhavok

Im sure if you file a police report and all that jazz that the cops wouldnt have a prob in requesting the video.

Even then it sucks to have that happen and go through some BS like that where they need a court order to help someone that got jacked in their parking lot.

thanks, but im sure i'll never get my stuff back. yeah i did a police report & they told the cops the same thing, im giving up, cuz even if we do see the jerks or jerk that did it, he could be anywhere
& has already got rid or sold or is enjoying my new laptop, i just hope he got rid of my personal stuff. i couldn't sleep last night, thinking that maybe someone was outside my house, ( since my work pay stubs had my home add, & some other info on it. ) i just hate that feeling. & here's the kicker, i just realize that i also had my wedding ring in my back pack. ( i had taken it off & put it in my back pack ) @ work so it wouldn't get dirty. yeah, what a day.

That sucks man, but I totally feel for you, I also had my car broken into today. Luckily all they got was my Ipod and my bowling bag (That's right, they took my freaking bowling balls. Who the hell takes bowling balls?). Thankfully they didn't get into my trunk, that's when all my valuables including about 50 games were.

EDIT: I work at a pawn shop and am sincerely hoping that the dumb shits who took my stuff bring it in to sell...that would be so great...

I heard about this earlier. I got some people on it as we speak. Keep your ear to the streets and lemmie know any changes in what's good.

bread's done
Back