Help finding MP3 player deals

Check Best Buy this week. They have one for $100 and you get a $50 gift card instantly. It is only 512 mb though. Still, maybe you can convince your mom to let you have the gift card as a finders fee. That gift card deal applies to a variety of MP3 players, but I think the $100 is the cheapest.

I was looking for one like that for my dad, and I found that the iPod Shuffle is a good bet unless you must have a screen. Those can be found for $100-25 I think, and would be fine unless you want more than 1GB of space.

I heart creative MuVos. Cheaper than the shuffles, with a screen, FM radio, recorder, and they remember how long into the track they are (do the shuffles do that? the normal ipod?

I have a Muvo N200 (now known as the Muvo Nano I think). I like them more than the shuffles because of the screen, FM radio (stores several stations), comes with a protectice case that doubles as a belt clip, armband, and the seller for me: it uses AAA batteries that last 16 hours or so. I hate proprietary batteries.

[quote name='espy605']I have a Muvo N200 (now known as the Muvo Nano I think). I like them more than the shuffles because of the screen, FM radio (stores several stations), comes with a protectice case that doubles as a belt clip, armband, and the seller for me: it uses AAA batteries that last 16 hours or so. I hate proprietary batteries.[/QUOTE]
There was a huge deal going on for the past two or three weeks. Circuit City had the Sandisk Sansa advertised for $64.99. Best Buy had a deal where you buy it or a few other select MP3 players, you get a free $50 gift card.

I and a bunch of people who read about this online brought the CC ad to BB and PMed the price and got the $50 GC at the same time, making it $70 total plus a $50 GC.

But I am selling it today to a friend for $30 because I bought a 4th gen 20gig iPod for $65 shipped. :)

[quote name='chaarlieee']There was a huge deal going on for the past two or three weeks. Circuit City had the Sandisk Sansa advertised for $64.99. Best Buy had a deal where you buy it or a few other select MP3 players, you get a free $50 gift card.

I and a bunch of people who read about this online brought the CC ad to BB and PMed the price and got the $50 GC at the same time, making it $70 total plus a $50 GC.

But I am selling it today to a friend for $30 because I bought a 4th gen 20gig iPod for $65 shipped. :)[/QUOTE]
Did you buy the ipod from a crackhead, damn that's cheap!

bread's done
Back