Help - Hori screen

ultrarobotninja

CAGiversary!
I did a forum search and didnt find anything that answered all my questions, I got a hori screen protector in the mail today for my ds lite but there arent any english instructions... I mostly just need to know which film goes on the bottom screen and which goes on the top any help would be apreciated

Sorry, don't have the Hori DS Lite screen protectors but if they are anything like the Hori original DS screen protectors (which I do have) the top screen protector is the red tab sheet while the bottom one is the sheet with the black tab.

hey, thanks for the reply, I just thought long and hard and realized that one of the screen filters was too big for the touchscreen, therefore i put the smaller one on the bottom, i dont remember which color was which thou... even thou i have a feeling the bigger one was the red one... so could i have been mistaken after all ??

[quote name='ultrarobotninja']hey, thanks for the reply, I just thought long and hard and realized that one of the screen filters was too big for the touchscreen, therefore i put the smaller one on the bottom, i dont remember which color was which thou... even thou i have a feeling the bigger one was the red one... so could i have been mistaken after all ??[/quote]

I thought both screens were the same size.

The screens are the sames size but the protectors are different size.

The bigger protector goes on the top screen, the smaller one on the bottom. An easier way to tell is that the one that goes on touch screen actually comes on a larger piece of plastic (you'll see what looks like a squard cut design, which is the screen protector).

Hope that helps.

[quote name='2poor']I thought both screens were the same size.[/QUOTE]

The actual screens are the same size but the white border on the top is flush with the screen so the top screen protector covers both whereas the bottom screen is recessed a bit from the border (and the bottom screen protector covers only the screen).

Thanks guys for the help, I did put in the right one after all, i dropped the top one after i had pealed it and got some dust stuck on it so i decided no to put it on, but my touch pad is safe and sound. thanks again

Is there any proof that all the Hori Lite protectors leave adhesive other than a negative comment or two from lik-sang and some other website? I read someone complain that the original Hori's left permament stains on a DS, and haven't heard anyone say anything about that elsewhere....

Does anyone here have the Hori Lite's? IS there any adhesive?

...oh, and couldn't someone just buy a second pair of the original hori's to cover the top screen on the lite? Although I might just try out that vinyl thing I've heard people mention..

Thanks.

bread's done
Back