Help! How to get low value microsoft points i.e. 100 or 200 points cards

faceinthecrowd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I know I've seen on here special things like promotions and ads that give away low amounts of microsoft points for free. I'm 100 points short on getting Mega Man 10 and I just spent 20 bucks on 1600 pt card to get the new COD map pack. Not in a rush to spend $20 just to get 100 points at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated... I'd be willing to trade for a code too. As far as codes I have, I've got a month of live card I'd be willing to trade for a 100 or 200 pt code. Also have the halo wars flame warthog thing too.

thanks,
don.

You just spent $20 to get a 1600 point card and out of those 1200 were used for the mw2 map pack leaving you with 400 points. you're either short 400 more points to get mega man 10 or you have spare points left over if you previously already had points left on ya account as you stated you only need 100 or 200 points. I don't get it you're confusing and I thought I saw you bump ya thread just a while ago asking for the same thing and now you made a new thread..LOL By the way, you can add 400 points on ya own through the zune marketplace on the pc so check that too or just buy some points through the 360 dashboard

I believe gamedealdaildaily.com sells 200 pt cards for $3. It's slightly more expensive, but you don't have to buy a huge amount. Just letting you know.

[quote name='intoxicated662']You just spent $20 to get a 1600 point card and out of those 1200 were used for the mw2 map pack leaving you with 400 points. you're either short 400 more points to get mega man 10 or you have spare points left over if you previously already had points left on ya account as you stated you only need 100 or 200 points. I don't get it you're confusing and I thought I saw you bump ya thread just a while ago asking for the same thing and now you made a new thread..LOL By the way, you can add 400 points on ya own through the zune marketplace on the pc so check that too or just buy some points through the 360 dashboard[/QUOTE]
wow, you thought way too much into that. And yes I had left over points from downloading rock band/rock band network songs, leaving me where I said I was.

I made this thread asking for help in finding a free way of getting points through a promotion or something in that vain. I know they have existed at points but I can't spend every minute searching, so I figured I'd ask my brothers here.

After I did that, I decided to update my trade page, in case someone already had a code or two they'd be willing to part with.

Spending $5 and participating in a promotion are two different things. I'm trying not to spend money. Otherwise, I would just buy the 1600 pts. card and just hold on to the rest of the points, but I've got bills to pay.

Thanks for the response though... I don't know exactly what was confusing for you, but then again, you spent more time trying to figure out how many points I had then adding anything worth while for myself or anyone else that might be interested in getting points this way.

The only way you can buy small amounts of points is to buy them from the Zune marketplace. You can buy a minimum of 400 there.

yeah, i'd look up amounts that are for music downloads on zune marketplace. idk if you can custom order amounts, but i remember they used to have smaller amounts then 1600

bread's done
Back