Help! I broke my DS!

Ahadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Okay, here's the low down: I stepped on my DS(total accident of course) and cracked the top screen. It's now just a spider web of LCD mess. Now, I bought my DS within a week of it's launch with no extended warrenty. Am I SOL, or is there a back door I can go through, or can Big N fix it for me? I'd hate to have to re-buy a DS and lose that sentimental value of "my first DS". Thanks.

Okay, I did check Big N's website, and it'll cost $75 to repair my DS. Does anyone know what a broken DS might go for on ebay? I'm going to check around after this post, but I am also considering buy that replacement screen BasketCase1080 posted. But in the end, I dont think I'm going to have Nintendo fix it for $75, I think I'll try and ebay it and use the money towards a Lite. Thanks for your help guys.

*EDIT* Okay, I just found a busted DS that is a similar case as mine, and thats up to $34 with 2 days left, so I might be able to make a small chunk of change towards the lite.

[quote name='Supaman1489']Okay, I did check Big N's website, and it'll cost $75 to repair my DS. Does anyone know what a broken DS might go for on ebay? I'm going to check around after this post, but I am also considering buy that replacement screen BasketCase1080 posted. But in the end, I dont think I'm going to have Nintendo fix it for $75, I think I'll try and ebay it and use the money towards a Lite. Thanks for your help guys.

*EDIT* Okay, I just found a busted DS that is a similar case as mine, and thats up to $34 with 2 days left, so I might be able to make a small chunk of change towards the lite.[/quote]

Link

bread's done
Back