Help, I need some cash!!!! , check out my eBay auctions :-)

Prices aren't bad, but you should have thrown in free shipping or something with Buy It Now, it would make those a little more tempting. Good luck though.

Dude, ebay is auction site. Buy it Now option turns most people off, you could probably get more if you didn't have those there.

[quote name='evilomar']Dude, ebay is auction site. Buy it Now option turns most people off, you could probably get more if you didn't have those there.[/QUOTE]

Some people like to get the item without bidding and waiting... this is the best way to handle that.

You need to offer a bid price as well as a buy it now price. People usually aren't going to purchase a locked in price item.

[quote name='soulwish2003']Some people like to get the item without bidding and waiting... this is the best way to handle that.[/QUOTE]
I agree. If the BIN price is good, I'd prefer a BIN over bidding. People won't use BIN only if they don't like the BIN price.

I sell a lot of stuff with BIN. Hell, I sold a used copy of Tiger Woods 2005 for about $1 less than MSRP (shipped) with a BIN.

I also think it helps decrease NPBs (even if you don't require immediate payment) since the buyer knows right at the moment they buy that they are going to 'win' the auction. With a normal auction you might get the winning bid placed 2+ days before the close and the winner maybe doesn't check their e-mail for a few days after the auction closes, or they decide they no longer want it, or they really didn't think they'd win when they placed that bid. Etc, etc.

[quote name='evilomar']Dude, ebay is auction site. Buy it Now option turns most people off, you could probably get more if you didn't have those there.[/QUOTE]

I've used BIN for the majority of my auctions and have been very sucessful. I like It simply because It speeds up transactions; people buy and then pay right away for the purchase + shipping and they get their stuff two days after.

So you're the one selling Project Justice for $44. That's way too much.

I also find it funny that you are selling all 3 Onimusha's together for the same price.

bread's done
Back