help ID on model/actress; Update: it's Ursula Mayes

banpeikun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Can anyone tell me who this is? Someone here is using her as a sig, and I want to know the name of the hottie. (PM'd the guy using it but no response)

Here's the pic:

CAGSiG.jpg

[quote name='banpeikun']Can anyone tell me who this is? Someone here is using her as a sig, and I want to know the name of the hottie. (PM'd the guy using it but no response)

Here's the pic:

CAGSiG.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was asking who that fat chick is myself. I just wanna bite her pudge and drink the silicone from her brests.

I think he did. OP if you do find out don't forget to let us know, because I've been wondering the same thing.

For everybody still wondering, the question was answered a while back ago:

[quote name='Psykodelik']Hehe, I have that issue w/the same picture somewhere. She does import car modeling. I think it's Ursula Mayes.[/QUOTE]

I researched 8-[ it myself. Part German, part Native American, part Korean. Krista Allen, on the other hand, is Portuguese-Irish. God I love multi-ethnic women :drool::drool:

[quote name='dcfox']God I love multi-ethnic women :drool::drool:[/QUOTE]Kristin Kreuk ... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Fun Fact: I always remember how to spell "Kreuk", I never remember how to spell "Kristin". :lol:

Why are you making a topic just to get a name to google before you spank the monkey?

Just type "naked fat chicks" or something, don't waste megahurts with your garbage!

[quote name='dcfox']
I researched 8-[ it myself. Part German, part Native American, part Korean. Krista Allen, on the other hand, is Portuguese-Irish. God I love multi-ethnic women :drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

This man is wise and you all would do well to listen!:)

Fat?! Jumping Jesus...

Lets see a picture of some of the women you guys have sex with. Notice I said 'women' and not 'hands'.

[quote name='Kayden']Lets see a picture of some of the women you guys have sex with. Notice I said 'women' and not 'hands'.[/QUOTE]

*snip*

*snip*

[quote name='iheartmetal']now jimmiemac is going to save those, better hurry and take em down[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he put me on his ignore list. I insult him all the time and he never says anything back.

On second thought, everyone else will save them too...

[quote name='Psykodelik']Hehe, I have that issue w/the same picture somewhere. She does import car modeling. I think it's Ursula Mayes.[/QUOTE]
Import car modeling...That's most certainly the trashy bitch realm of female modeling. However, I always find it amusing when magazines like Sport Import car, Compact Tuner and Special Ultra Asian Racing XX magazine have interviews with the models. Those have to be the most vapid and utterly boring/stupid interviews ever.

[quote name='kakomu']Import car modeling...That's most certainly the trashy bitch realm of female modeling. However, I always find it amusing when magazines like Sport Import car, Compact Tuner and Special Ultra Asian Racing XX magazine have interviews with the models. Those have to be the most vapid and utterly boring/stupid interviews ever.[/QUOTE]

They are car models though. They are still a step above Paris Hilton. They at least have a job.

I like the car models in Japan just because they play up cuteness over outright sex. I still like some of the american ones though.

[quote name='kakomu']Import car modeling...That's most certainly the trashy bitch realm of female modeling. However, I always find it amusing when magazines like Sport Import car, Compact Tuner and Special Ultra Asian Racing XX magazine have interviews with the models. Those have to be the most vapid and utterly boring/stupid interviews ever.[/QUOTE]

True, that's why I mainly get Super Street. Occasionally I'll get another mag if they talk about a certain car I'm interested in or the DIY mods.

Am I the only one who doesn't think she's that great? All her other pics look like utter shit, and her breasts are too fake to my liking.

I'm not saying I wouldn't hit it, but she's pretty low on the list.

[quote name='Moxio']Am I the only one who doesn't think she's that great? All her other pics look like utter shit, and her breasts are too fake to my liking.

I'm not saying I wouldn't hit it, but she's pretty low on the list.[/QUOTE]
Her face looks pretty nice, but her boobs look terrible. They look like if she took that bikini off, it would be like a pair of softballs in a skin sock (ie, saggy hard things...ick ick ick). I think a lof of the infatuation is because of her ethnicity.:lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']what are you doing, rolling some risk dice?[/QUOTE]lol, and if you see someone blowing on them, it's for luck

bread's done
Back