HELP I've seen every movie that Man, God, Chimps & stripped Muskrats have ever made!!

tv on dvd i ussually purchase the boxsets

backdoor bangkok 9 was great saw it 2 nights ago not as poignant as backdoor 8 though

umm yea point is really that everyone can get ideas, especially bigggggggggggggggg time movie watchers like me

[quote name='upsslave']check out dead and breakfast[/QUOTE]

is this movie good I haven't seen it??????????????????????

American Movie. Documentary of a dude from Wisconsin trying to make a movie with his friends and family. It's like......cool. I need to see it again. Maybe not for everyone.

schizopolis
time and tide
being there
oldboy
seven samurai
rashomon
yojimbo
chunking express
hard eight

if all else fails check imdb.com and find obscure films that directors, cinematograpers, actors, or whoever's work you like have made.

i personally like christopher doyle (cinematographer), akira kurosawa, soderbergh, kubrick, wong kar wai, p.t.anderson, wes anderson, luc besson...

also, check the trivia on films you like. many directors steal from their inspirations. tarantino is great, but it's no secret that the man borrows heavily from other filmmakers. city on fire was much of the basis for reservoir dogs and kill bill is almost entirely homage to the films of the 70's that he grew up loving. kubrick was heavily influenced by charlie chaplin (as many other filmmakers over the years have been). dig deeper and research the films and filmmakers you like.

Pump up the volume, better off dead, big top pee wee, pee wees great adventure, employee of the month, moving violations and chasing amy. All phenominal movies that many people have not see.

fresh is a great movie(luv sellin the narcota)seen it a million times over the yrs
pump up the volume i just bought 3 days ago(4 bucks at GS sale)luv the decendants song in the movie
better off dead, big top peewee i have seen most every movie from the 1980's so the ones that I haven't seen that are listed are recent movies. Most 80's movies I have seen. In that GS sale I also found the 80's movie "THE WRAITH" great classic cheesy movie with charlie sheen. luv that damn car. baron munchosen ive seen. corpse grinder I gonna look into. schizopolis
time and tide
being there
oldboy
seven samurai
rashomon
yojimbo
chunking express
hard eight
some of these I've seen but need to look more into if Ive seen some others. Thats my problem If u name something theres a good chance I may have seen it just not knowing the title, I hate that

i almost forgot...pretty much anything criterion collection is good, with the exceptions of the rock and armageddon. hey, even criterion makes a mistake sometimes. for a complete list of their films check www.criterionco.com. there are currently 318 titles, though many are hard to find and some are out of print.

I assume you've seen newer stuff like "Downfall" - (Follows the last days of Hitler's life, from the perspective of an outsider (his stenographer).)

It's a great film.

[quote name='Darkfire001']I assume you've seen newer stuff like "Downfall" - (Follows the last days of Hitler's life, from the perspective of an outsider (his stenographer).)

It's a great film.[/QUOTE]
second

the twilight samurai...excellent japanese movie. feels like some kurosawa influence.
samurai fiction...must see for beautiful cinematography. very entertaining...samurai film with a rock n roll soundtrack.

[quote name='darkmere']have you ever seen the shining done like this?
http://www.ps260.com/molly/SHINING%20FINAL.mov[/QUOTE]

omfg that was great

ok so..........

dog soilders I saw and loved when it first came out years ago.
I have taken some cags suggestions and have tried a few I haven't seen
only one that was memorable was a boy and his dog. I think I'm gonna try the 13 conversations about one thing and............shit i dont know now

anyone mentioned Fantastic Planet yet?

good, weird french psychedelic animation

162384_9c68143e22_m.jpg

fantasticplanet2.jpg

134061.jpg

[quote name='Apossum']anyone mentioned Fantastic Planet yet?[/QUOTE]
great cd by failure...one of my favorites...never seen the movie though

heavenly creatures...interesting story
Quiet American...I liked it a lot
Coronado...nice distraction from reality
Mists of Avalon...good incestuous TV movie
Return to me...yeah, it's romantic but funny
Pay it Forward... :)
My Fellow Americans...gotta love it
Twin Falls Idaho...independant film...very strange, this goes with Norfolk

Don't waste your time with Seven Samuri it's soooo boring.

my suggestion for finding new movies to watch is search though netflix...whenever you add a movie look at all the 'other members enjoyed these..." movies...I've found a lot stuff that way. search for a word or actor something like 'love', 'dead', 'girl', 'boy', 'god'; 'mike' 'jen' will turn up a lot of matches and you can browse though and find something you haven't seen...a lot more produlctive than waiting for people to guess what you havent' seen

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
Don't waste your time with Seven Samuri it's soooo boring.
blasphemous...and by the way it's samurai, not samuri. that's gotta be one of the best films ever.

bread's done
Back