Help Marissa - the Fundfax Fairraiser - videogame prizes

Biff Lugnut

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
From Hawtymcbloggy.com

Perhaps you remember Marissa, a 19 month old baby girl who was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms when she was a mere two months old. Her stuffed bunny Fairfax travels the world, sharing not only Marissa’s story but also spreading awareness of the serious pediatric epileptic condition that she, and other young children, suffer from. Approximately eight months ago we pulled together for a community project titled Fairfax ‘n’ the Chief in honor of her father (who is a fellow Halo fanatic). Today I’m proud to announce The Fundfax Fairraiser, a very special fundraising effort that will benefit sweet baby Marissa and those that are helping her through this very difficult fight.

The Fundfax Fairraiser gives you, the passionate gamer, a chance to win some absolutely incredible video game-related prizes. For every $1 you donate, you will receive one virtual raffle ticket that gives you a shot at winning everything from a Kotobukiya Steel Spartan 12” Figure (covered in more Bungie autographs than you could ever begin to count) to an EA Sports Pack to an autographed copy of The Godfather II to one of dozens of games spanning across the various platforms. So, you are interested in trying to win some cool stuff while helping out a worthy cause? Let’s take a gander at the things you just may find yourself the proud owner of when this is all said and done, and then we’ll get down to the nitty gritty details of it all.

You may ask why I care? Marissa's my daughter.

Those are some pretty impressive prizes, however, more importantly it will go towards a good cause. I'll see what my wallet (or Pay Pal balance in this case) can do :)

Only 40 minutes left on this or was it over the day before? Donation still went through either way.

"Due to unforeseen circumstances, the fundraiser will be closing on June 27th at midnight PST. My apologies for the inconvenience."

I am late for this, but you do realize how difficult you make this for younger gamers? I would love to enter and donate, but I lack a paypal, and I don't doubt that's why so few people have showed interest.

Not trying to offend you or anything, just something I noticed.

Best of luck for your daughter

bread's done
Back