Help me/answer my questions about shipping games

Flyersfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Ok, I've never shipped anything, ever. I don't use ebay and I like to hold onto my things, but now I am strapped for cash. I read the FAQ on here and that helped a little.

I bought a game from a CAG (Oblivion) around the beginning of December. I saved the box and the bubble wrap that was wrapped around the game. Can I use this box to ship out one of my games, assuming I tape over my address with another CAG's address?

I went to USPS website too, I noticed they have carrier pickup. I didn't get to see any options that you might be able to pick, since you have to sign up to see them, but is it as simple as it sounds? The mailman will just pick up my package at my house? And for free as it says?

Also, would I be correct in saying First Class Mail is the most popular shipping option?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I thought this would be the best place to post this.

Thanks a lot for answering these questions in advance to whoever does, I appreciate it greatly.

yes you can just tape a new label over the old label. If you are shipping a single game 1st class is great. dont know about pickup, havent use that myself.

bread's done
Back