Help me confirm if my Birdy the Mighty DVDs are genuine

kratos1010

CAGiversary!
Hi, I just bought the Birdy the Mighty Double Trouble and Final Force DVDs. I have a feeling they are fake, but I can't find any actual pictures of the box, just stock photos. If you own them, can you post a picture of the front, back and side of the case? I want to see if there are inconsistencies in the printing, as well as the color of the box plastic. Many thanks!

Didn't you just post this at Anime News Network?

For that matter, why not put up pics of your set? I don't own any Birdy DVDs, but that doesn't mean I've never seen one before. It'd be easier than waiting for someone who has it to take pictures for you.

[quote name='Bezerker']Considering the R1's arent out, i'd say they're probably fakes.[/QUOTE]

They came out 5 years ago.

Here are the front and back of mine:

P1020373.jpg

P1020372.jpg

Actually, those look legit, but I could be wrong. Most bootleggers try to leave off official company names. And, checking on half.com one of those definitely looks legit (part 1) and the other one doesn't, but it could've just been a second priint

I would go with legit as well. It's been a long time since I bought anime bootlegs but they usually don't come like that.

If they are bootlegs the company that made them spent a lot of time and money making them look legit and then probably lost money selling them because of it.

bread's done
Back