Help me Fellow CAGs!!! Stolen Games :(

Game Over Chump

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
So this doesn't have a lot to do with CAG but I am hoping the community can come together and help me replace some of my games via trades or purchase....

In May I received a job offer over seas so I relocated my home from Albany, New York to Cambridge, United Kingdom. My company paid to ship my belongings which included all of my consoles and video games. Well after 3 months of waiting I finally received my shipment and all of my PS3 games, half of my Wii games were stolen out of my shipment. (Oddly none of my 360 games were stolen).

:ps3: God of War III
:ps3: God Of War Collection
:ps3: Drakes Uncharted 2
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4
:ps3: Little Big Planet (Pending IN Goozex)
:ps3: Time Crisis 4 (Pending IN Goozex)
:ps3: MLB the Show 10 (Replaced)
:wii: Mario Kart
:wii: New Super Mario Bros.
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy

I have insurance on my shipment but my deductible is $500 so basically I am getting nothing for my games... If you have any of these games and you're looking to trade please let me know and take a look at my tradelist. These are some of my favorite games and I really want to replace them. I had a friend of mine ship me a copy of MLB the Show 10 so that has been replaced but, I am still missing the rest. My parents still live in NY so you can ship there if you have a problem shipping to the UK. Also, I have no problem shipping to the US from the UK.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,
Steve

Tradelist:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176497

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear that. A long time ago a shipping company shipped my stuff and my dam game gear and games were gone :( sad sad day haha. sending you a pm now

I would help you out if I could, sorry to hear what happened but I do not have any of those titles you mentioned.

Good Luck with everything

bread's done
Back