Help me find a game suitable for 15min play...

nogglefish

CAGiversary!
Does anyone have any suggestions on PSP games that are fun given about 15 mins of free time?

Besides Lumines...

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,

Nog

Space Inavders (..but if you have a DS that IS a better version), but Patapon is pretty bad ass in short and long sessions.

I found Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core pretty amenable to short sessions. Many of the missions only take a couple minutes to complete, save points are frequent and of course you can suspend the PSP at any time.

Gunpey's also great for short bursts like Lumines, though I'll add Hot Shots Golf (either game works fine), Ridge Racer, WTF, Exit, and Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars if you're avoiding Lumines-like games. Puzzle Quest could be a good fit, too, but you'd likely not want to stop after 15 minutes.

I was going to say Lumines, but you beat me to it. So I'll second Tekken: DR. Great game and a must have if you're a fan of fighters and have a PSP.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I found Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core pretty amenable to short sessions. Many of the missions only take a couple minutes to complete, save points are frequent and of course you can suspend the PSP at any time.[/quote]

I was going to post that too. I leave Crisis Core in my PSP (still haven't finished it) and do a side mission from time to time. They are addictive, short and sweet. Plus the side missions really help you in the main storyline.

[quote name='stewie75']Tekken DR and Work Time Fun are all-time favorites and make dumps go by so quickly.[/quote]
Exlax & 1 move in FFT.

bread's done
Back