Help me find a snuggie!!!

500xcustom1257880448954.jpg

[quote name='Littlefields']
500xcustom1257880448954.jpg
[/QUOTE]
OMFGBBQ....... I always hear about these and it just clicked what they are! I don't believe how much people I know that have/want one of these things :hot:

Interesting things about the SFIV Snuggie:

1. There's no reason to keep your hands/controller on the outside of a blanket.
2. If the kid wearing it wasn't smiling, I wouldn't have seen him.
3. Ken is screaming "Feel Me!"
5. That they actually made a VG Snuggie before a Camo Hunting version. (also good for stalking/sniping)

[quote name='Kerig']
3. Ken is screaming "Feel Me!"
[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.

I really want one of those damn things, if only to get a hardy laugh out of. Anyone know where they sell them in store?

[quote name='brighenne']
I really want one of those damn things, if only to get a hardy laugh out of. Anyone know where they sell them in store?[/QUOTE]

Judging by those price tags, F.Y.E.

You'll never believe it. I hear they have these things called robes, and if you're feeling crazy, you can even wear one just like that. It's wild, man. True story.

Decades from now these things will be laughed at just like hyper color clothes and pogs. guarantee they'll be on "I love the single digits" or whatever MTV calls this decade.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']You'll never believe it. I hear they have these things called robes, and if you're feeling crazy, you can even wear one just like that. It's wild, man. True story.[/QUOTE]

I have both. Robes are nowhere near the same thing. The only problem I have with the Snuggie is that it's too short. FYI, I could care less what I look like when I'm sitting in my own home watching TV. The only care I have is that I'm warm.

Doesn't a sleeping bag work just as well? They're just as warm a snuggie or a regular blanket. You can get a regular sleeping bag for as cheap as $10.

If you're still hooked on a snuggie, they're almost everywhere. Target I know has them, Walgreens, Walmart, practically almost every department store.

[quote name='bmachine']You could joinup with the KKK and get a free Snuggy. It even comes with a hat!

robes.1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Beat me to it. >.

I can't believe the amount of Snuggie talk there has been on CAG recently, maybe we should rename it Cheap Ass Snuggie. Also, this is one of the stupidest products ever. Blankets, robes, a sweatshirt, a coat, etc., all do the same thing. If your robe is not as warm as a Snuggie just go and buy a different robe. It is not like all robes are made the same, plus then you don't look like you belong in a cult. Some CAGs may be able to be forgiven for getting an SFIV Snuggie, as an SFIV robe may be hard to find.
Sorry for the rant

[quote name='Pirate331']Beat me to it. >._>
Everyone knows white was so 2005. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bmachine']You could joinup with the KKK and get a free Snuggy. It even comes with a hat!

robes.1.gif
[/QUOTE]

As you rank-up. you do get a different color option.
10056315av.jpg

[quote name='ktims777']As you rank-up. you do get a different color option.
10056315av.jpg
[/QUOTE]

As I level up do I get a level 8 soul sucking sword?

[quote name='greatscot']I have both. Robes are nowhere near the same thing. The only problem I have with the Snuggie is that it's too short. FYI, I could care less what I look like when I'm sitting in my own home watching TV. The only care I have is that I'm warm.[/QUOTE]

Ok...it's a blanket with sleeves...with an opening in the back. If you put a robe on backward, what would it turn into?

[quote name='Nintendokid54']lol man... all i wanted was to stay warm and look cool while doing it...[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can try one of these

Custom+made+Straightjacket.jpg

She looks pretty warm.

Also, am I the only one amused by the fact that someone in Los Angeles is worried about it "getting cold"? What is it...about 65 there?

i think snuggies are gay but this street fighter one is friggin cool! i shall look for it if i remember.

"SF4 Snuggie! Now Fap to Chun Li whenever, wherever!"

Actually in the "contests and free stuff" forum a little while back, I saw a site that was GIVING AWAY snuggies FOR FREE. I don't know if it is legit, but if it doesnt require your credit card, I say you should give it a shot.

I saw a cheap knock-off at Big Lots called "Fuzzie Wuzzie." :lol: It was $10.

I want a Snuggie too but that SFIV one is hideous.

bread's done
Back