Help me find N64 diddy Kong Racing!

Terabyte7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
If anyone runs across a copy of N64 Diddy Kong Racing via the TRU sale, I would be most appreciative if you would pick it up for me. I'll either trade something of similar value for it, or give the cost of the game, shipping, and a little extra for your time. Thanks!

I'll have to agree...I killed months playing the hell out of MK64.

onikage, what coupons will make it $6.41 at EBgames.com?

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']Meh, it was a good game, but MK64 is the true kart classic. *reminisces about the days before Nintendo made Mario Kart mediocre*[/quote]

DKR was a good game, but yeah, Mario Kart 64 was better. However, I disagree with you when you said MK got mediocre. I liked MKDD as well as Super Circuit, but I still think the original SNES version of Mario Kart can't be beat!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']Meh, it was a good game, but MK64 is the true kart classic. *reminisces about the days before Nintendo made Mario Kart mediocre*[/quote]

DKR was a good game, but yeah, Mario Kart 64 was better. However, I disagree with you when you said MK got mediocre. I liked MKDD as well as Super Circuit, but I still think the original SNES version of Mario Kart can't be beat![/quote]

I love both DKR and MK64. I also have MKDD, but it, IMO, has terrible catch-up-code that sometimes makes it plain unenjoyable.

I also have MKDD, but it, IMO, has terrible catch-up-code that sometimes makes it plain unenjoyable.

I think the ability of the karts in the back of the pack to mix things up more makes MK:DD a lot more fun (especially in multiplayer).

I also think MK64 was the low point in the series, because the AI just wasn't agressive enough for me.

[quote name='int80h']
I also have MKDD, but it, IMO, has terrible catch-up-code that sometimes makes it plain unenjoyable.

I think the ability of the karts in the back of the pack to mix things up more makes MK:DD a lot more fun (especially in multiplayer).

I also think MK64 was the low point in the series, because the AI just wasn't agressive enough for me.[/quote]

Hmmm... I guess I'm strange in that I don't like it when computers get blue shell after blue shell, no matter their position. Then when they finally knock you out of 1st place in the last lap and you fall to 8th, then all you can get is bananas and boxes. Or the fact that a computer in 8th position can pass everyone else up at speeds not really possible (as a human anyway) and take first place. I just don't see it as being "AI". Cheap code is not AI, again, IMO.

I did really like MK64, but i have to say, Diddy Kong was an excellent game. The levels were amazing, and the races that involved hovercrafts and planes really added a lot to the game.

Pick this one up since it's so cheap. I am holding on to mine!

I played Diddy Kong quite a bit, much more than MK64. I remember that after beating it, you had to do it again with a higher difficullty, and maybe the tracks were reversed? Did I get that right? Anyway, awesome game, one of Rare's finest -- even though it was a Mario Kart ripoff.

[quote name='Terabyte7']I'll have to agree...I killed months playing the hell out of MK64.

onikage, what coupons will make it $6.41 at EBgames.com?[/quote]

PPLAY15 + SAVER + your edge card if you have one. And the $6.41 would be after tax is added in.

bread's done
Back