Help me find Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney!

Raider

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Does anyone know of an online store, or a possible B&M store that may have a copy of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney? I've searche all over the net, and all the B&M stores around me and can't find it. I don't want to pay the high ebay prices. Any ideas?

It does not say in stock. It also says 2-4 weeks is an estimate. Which probably means they have requested more, but not sure when they will get them.

[quote name='b3b0p']It does not say in stock. It also says 2-4 weeks is an estimate. Which probably means they have requested more, but not sure when they will get them.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I can check out and everything with it.

I got it for $18 used at GS. Most of the used DS games I've seen at EB and GS have been mint, so I've got no problem buying them. But new, you're only likely to find it at the previously mentioned specialty storse (EB, GS, GC)

[quote name='rarebucky']He's full of it. Best Buy has never carried this game.[/QUOTE]

That's funny, because I have it and bought it at Best Buy. Just because your store doesn't carry it doesn't mean that someone elses doesn't. Granted, I had to ask for it and it wasn't on the floor, but they still had it. Which is also how I got my Lost in Blue. Some stores are smaller and don't have the space for the lesser known games.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']That's funny, because I have it and bought it at Best Buy. Just because your store doesn't carry it doesn't mean that someone elses doesn't. Granted, I had to ask for it and it wasn't on the floor, but they still had it. Which is also how I got my Lost in Blue. Some stores are smaller and don't have the space for the lesser known games.[/QUOTE]

Umm, Well then I don't know how you got it there because Best Buy was never SUPPOSED to be carrying this game. Don't ask me why, but I do know that Best buy should not have it. Someone may have a link to somewhere.

Go to Gamestop.com and put your zip code under store locator, call every store within 10 miles! I was in in your shoes last week. The last store I called had one more new copy. Bought it :) Trying to look online is a joke. I looked everywhere.

it is possible that someone return a copy of Phoenix Wright at Best buy as a gift.

Even capcom's website doesnt have this game anymore. Strang this still have the character's artwork on the site.

As for anyone who still dont have this game, get it now.

i went to 2 different bestbuys i saw them in stock. saw about at least 6 copies per store. u ppl think im joking? i already bought one already from Overstock

[quote name='trunks982']i went to 2 different bestbuys i saw them in stock. saw about at least 6 copies per store. u ppl think im joking? i already bought one already from Overstock[/QUOTE]Hook us up! :)

Anyone who wants one I'll get one, but it will be my exact cost ($32.54) plus shipping plus small incentive for me to go pick it up. Call me greedy if you want, but I won't take a loss and Christmas was last month.

I have looked a few places around town B&M and I couldn't find it any where a few weeks ago. This sucks to see that this is not an isolated shortage.

I might as well just trade for one in the trade forums. I have a few games I think people want (BOF 2 for GBA, SMT:Nocturne and DDS sealed etc). If only we could get official word from Capcom.

suppossedly they have discontinued this game, which is a shame, really, because it is great. The stories and writing are great, lots of humor, very likeable characters, logical puzzles.. Exactly the type of unique game the DS is known for.

Unfortunately, it's 15-20 hours of reading and has no rap stars, so it sold for shit in america. Heaven forbid we have to read something..

[quote name='trunks982']i went to 2 different bestbuys i saw them in stock. saw about at least 6 copies per store. u ppl think im joking? i already bought one already from Overstock[/QUOTE]

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! Didn't you hear? Renegade_Zero doesn't think they carry it, so they must not. Even though, at least 2 people have purchased them there.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']damnit...another game that i'll have to buy overpriced on ebay....i don't even have a ds yet and this pisses me off[/QUOTE]

What?

What have you been spending you $$ on? Not having a DS itself has got to piss you off doesnt it?

This happened with Lost in Blue not too long ago. They were selling for a good $10 to $15 over the MSRP on eBay. In mid December, most online stores suddenly got more in stock. Soon after, I started to see them in many B&M stores. I wouldn't be surprised if within the next couple months more Phoenix Wrights will start popping up everywhere. It wasn't released that long ago and I don't see why Capcom wouldn't ship another batch.

You could also keep a look out at EBgames. I believe a preowned copy sells for $14.99 there.

yea suddendly there are more trauma center at Best Buy. The game is still kind new for capcom "the king of reprints" to make a move.

[quote name='jer7583']...very likeable characters...[/QUOTE]

I'll argue that Maya is not a likeable character. She is annoying and just slows me down. If there is one crime I wish Pheonix would commit, it would be to shoot the girl.

Even so, the game is great!

Stopped by Gamecrazy, they had at least 3 copies. Thing i noticed is that they werent the normal factory seal, they had that "re-seal" look to them.
Is this normal for Phoenix Wright? Possibly normal for a second shipment or something? Anybody know?

Normal

Don't worry you got a new copy. You almost always tell too if it still has that "new" smell and the box is super shiny with no finger prints.

[quote name='levi333']Stopped by Gamecrazy, they had at least 3 copies. Thing i noticed is that they werent the normal factory seal, they had that "re-seal" look to them.
Is this normal for Phoenix Wright? Possibly normal for a second shipment or something? Anybody know?[/QUOTE]
some brand new DS games are like this.

bread's done
Back