Help Me Make A Shopping Decision, Please?

Full Metal XL

CAGiversary!
OK, so I've decided I want to buy a personal media player and decided to go with the Archos 5 160 gig player. I hunted down info and deals and went from almost paying $349 for it at Walmart to $249 for a 120 gig version at NewEgg to $279 for a 160 gig at Amazon. I thought the Amazon deal was the best because I was getting 40 more gigs of space for a little more, plus I've had good experiences dealing with Amazon.

However, this morning Newegg put their 120 gig on sale for $199, and I'm thinking of cancelling the Amazon order. My question is how difficult is it to deal with Newegg should the need to return the player arise? Should I stick with the bigger storage and more expensive version with Amazon? Any advice and insight would be appreciated...thanks in advance! :cool:

Newegg's CS is top notch. I had to RMA some stuff I'd bought from their site, and they just had me print a label and send it back. Got a replacement quickly.

I'm more for saving money on media players since memory continues to get cheaper, so you're sort of wasting money by getting more now than later. 'Course, if you NEED the space, go for it. But I'd rather save and just get more storage later on.

Newegg will do it in a heartbeat hell they will probably toss in free shipping if it isn't already just because you dealt with CS.

bread's done
Back