Help me name an old game would yah :)...

Nokah

CAG Veteran
I'll keep this short and sweet( try anyway ).... I played it on PC, it was one of those old Cartoon like click of the mouse dealies, were you have to click everything in the room to make stuff happen... The main character was some bad ass motorcycle driving guy, who at one point in the game had you play that knife between the fingers on a table deal.... I played it on my friends old brothers Win95 computer i think like 10 years ago... and everytime i try to find a rom for it or anything i can't recall the name or even what those old type games would have been called.....

its the same thing as that one with the slime and the scientist, and those 3 challenged kids walking around the house..... AHHHH this could drive me nuts, anyone help me out would be awesome......

P.S - Theres a part in the game where you have to choose between four sections and one of them is a junk yard with some dog you have to get past, that i could never beat cause i was 8. And a scene were you fight the main bad guy ontop of a limo i think... Thats all i can remember.

Full Throttle.

Full_Throttle_kuvakaappaus.png

The other game you are referring to is Day of the Tentacle.

day-of-the-tentacle-005.jpg

that was fast, i've spent like an hour and a half tonight searching like a tool, and you answered me in 5 minuts..... ahhhh thats sweet... just looking at that screen shot brings back childhood memories.....

Rabbits pee on your face in the middle of the night. They are untrustworthy fiends.

For the record, these types of games are generally called "point and click adventures," or sometimes PnCs or so. Lucasarts and Sierra made a good bit of them back in the day. The two above are from Lucasarts, and one of the main guys behind them was Tim Schafer, who made his own company called Doublefine. They made Psychonauts and are about to release Brutal Legend. Other Lucasarts games like these include The Dig, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Maniac Mansion (Day of the Tentacle's prequel), Grim Fandango, Monkey Island, and Loom.

Sierra made King's Quest, Police Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Phantasmagoria, and a few others like Freddie Pharkus Frontier Farmacist and Torrin's Passage.

I have been bested by the best. I was, in fact, simply trying to gain your trust in hopes that the opportunity would arise to pee in your face. My sincerest apologies.

Even if you were given the opportunity, you'd be in a long line.

Which says something, but I'm not sure what.

Full throttle was an awesome game that I first bought in the LucasArts Archives Volume III. Unfortunately I lost it during a move about a decade ago but I should be getting it again soon ... from Strell. Strell I think that your lobsters are subliminally driving you to it, they must want some payback. CoffeeEdge I raise your Battletoads with a Battle Toads vs. Double Dragon, I think Kyrandia was fun too but those classic Lucas games with the wicked sense of humor of Tim Schafer were the best for that time period.

I was about to reply the same thing but i got beaten to it...
(no idea also just claiming to be a know it all ^_^ )
Where can i download all the leisure of larry series.......

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Battletoads.

PS, why do people never talk about Kyrandia. :([/QUOTE]
second one is still my favorite. that was a great series.

bread's done
Back