Help me name my dog!

jedi0077

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was thinking gaming and came up with the normal Mario, Link.. BUt I want something cool. Fitting for a wiener dog. lol Male. He's my wifes Christmas present but she wants me to name him. Go figure.

Umberto VII

or Ronaldo Waldo Faldo, though that's my name. These have nothing to do with gaming, but I think they're better names anyway. Because they are.

Oakley
Chi-Boo-Boo
or
Pochi

Mini Dachshunds are my favorite dogs. They have so much personality. To bad my wife dislikes them.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Slurms McKenzie[/quote]

LOL. That's obscure. If I hadn't seen that again last week I wouldn't have recognized the name. :applause:

[quote name='buzzcola']shenanigan[/QUOTE]

2nded. Maybe Shenanigans.

Just imagine it... "C'mere Shenanigans!"

Oscar seems like a fitting name for a Weiner dog.

[quote name='jedi0077']Shenanigans is unique. But I'd have to spell it all the time[/QUOTE]
Why?

Besides going to the vet and getting licenses, I don't recall ever having to spell my dogs' names.

There's an artist named Happy who frequents parks and coffee shops here in the city, and his dog's name is God. It's kinda funny, b/c his dog is extremely old and friendly, he just drags himself everywhere but will come right up to you and lay down next to you.

It makes for good storytelling. "I was in the park today, and God came right up to me and sat down on the bench next to me."

Except when you don't get the chance to explain it. Then people just think you're crazy.

chi-boo-boo is awesome as is strongbad. my sister just named her new bulldog chewbacca which is F.B.A. imo. i suggest schnitzel, but then theres the spelling thing. reggie is good too.

my mini daschound is named spike. he needed a tough sounding name. they're great dogs, although he thinks he's an attack dog :whistle2:\

bread's done
Back