Help me name this martial arts B-movie

opportunity777

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I cannot find this movie anywhere. It's because it was terrible.

I remember the following:

1. An auburn or redhead female body builder was one of the main actresses. She was also the trainer for the corrupt gym the protagonist worked out at.
2. The main character mastering 'chi' to break watermelons.
3. A ring-style fighting group where everyone was 'forced' to be on a steroids regiment. Fights were also rigged, and the main character was the champion. At one point, the main character lies about taking his steroids because the body building hulk woman questioned why he was not getting any bigger.
4. A main villain did some weird ass foot shuffle before he would kick someone in the throat to kill them.

Anyways, I have spent hours looking for this terrible movie, but I can't find it. Help! :)

I'm going to take a wild guess, but the woman was probably Cynthia Rothrock. Check her filmography on IMDB. I tried looking up "Cynthia Rothrock watermelons" on Google but all I found was tits. Which was a great consolation prize for a failed Google search.

[quote name='lokizz']was it set in the future? i think i kinda remember this not sure though.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure about the time.

Also, it was not Cynthia. This woman was much bigger with longer hair. I posted it on reddit to see if I can get a bite.

[quote name='lokizz']do you have any other info you can add? like what decade was the movie shot in? what other characters stick out? what race was the main character? if hes asian it could be don the dragon wilson if hes black it could be billy blanks depending on the decade.

is it whatever it takes?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0161084/

or ring of fire 2?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107962/[/QUOTE]

It was an American martial arts movie. I think most all of the characters were white. I do not remember seeing Don in the movie. The main character was short white guy who was 'well-dressed.' I think it was mid 80s to mid 90s movie.

Damn, I thought this thread was going to be about a movie you made and needed us to come up with a title for.

("Fistful of Assholes")

[quote name='WV Matsui']Best martial arts b movie ever was crippled masters[/QUOTE]

Shit, just the name of that makes me want to watch it.

its a weird fucking movie if i remember correctly one guy has not legs and the other nor arms and at some point they stack together like a handicapped voltron or something.

[quote name='lokizz']its a weird fucking movie if i remember correctly one guy has not legs and the other nor arms and at some point they stack together like a handicapped voltron or something.[/QUOTE]

OK I am fucking sold on that alone.

[quote name='joshingit']Superfights?[/QUOTE]

looking at the description on imdb i bet thats it.

anyone remember that ppv show that was supposed to be real ma masters fighting ? it was cool at first until they added sound effects then i pretty much figured it was all staged? also wtf happend with that ma show mtv was doing?

bread's done
Back