Help me pay for college. please take a look at my stuff

Squeedom49

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Demix500']Ebay links go into another section.

I'd help but no longer use ebay. Retired my ebay account.[/quote]

Where do they go? I don't know

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Bid on some items to help you out. :)[/quote]

I appreciate that but unless you genuinly want the items its not really going to help. Just raising the prices does not help, especially if you do win and then do not want the item.

Actually, I bid just to raise the prices for other people. Only item I'm really interested in is Lips and am bidding on that.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Just trying to help out...sorry...[/quote]

I did'nt mean to scold. It just that with the amount of time left on the auctions, bidding upwould be a bad thing unless its legitimate.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']damn sucks that you dont even get to play with the stuff, but ya gotta do whatever it takes, good luck.[/quote]

Thanks for the symphathy. /bump

[quote name='Squeedom49']I did'nt mean to scold. It just that with the amount of time left on the auctions, bidding upwould be a bad thing unless its legitimate.[/quote]

Well I did it so you can get a bit more money so it's not like I bid much, but just enough for the bid price to go up.

Oh and FYI, the only items I am currently winning are Lips and NGII.:) Both of which I am interested since my cousin wants to buy NGII.

bread's done
Back