Help Me Pick an Arcade Game!

WatTsu

CAGiversary!
So I've got some Points on my account, having finally bitten the bullet, and would like to pick up an XBLA game of some sort. I'm leaning pretty heavily towards Bomberman Live or Pac-Man: CE.

Which would you recommend? Or do you have any other recommendations? What offers the best value for the money? I know I can demo any number of games on the Marketplace but demos aren't always the best indication of the value of a game.

There are already a few threads like this out there I'm pretty sure. You might want to see what you can turn up in the 360 forum in a search.

Personally I would say that Catan is my favorite live game although recently I've been having more trouble finding people to play in ranked matches online. Uno and Worms are also pretty solid.

Edit: How could I forget Puzzle Quest? That is also a really good one if not a bit expensive.

Pac Man: CE is a classic. Best Pac-Man since Ms. Pac-Man (ONLY Pac-Man since Ms. Pac-Man, in my opinion).

Bomberman, Carcassonne, Catan, Puzzle Quest, UNO, E4, Prince of Persia, and Lumines (which is dropping to 800 pts come the 4th) are great as well.

Space Giraffe, which Liquid 2 mentioned, is often overlooked, and it's cheap too.

Thirded on Puzzle Quest... it can be frustrating at times, but it's great fun... best XBLA investment I've made so far...

I really liked Castlevania SOTN. Also nice little games were Double Dragon, TMNT arcade, and Golden Axe. Those last 3 take like 30 minutes to beat though, and have little replay value unless you loved the games when they first came out. Just dont get any contra games on XBLA, they are really bad. I only get contra games on the wii VC.

Carcassonne (I like it but I got
UNO (must have)
TMNT arcade game (must have)
Street fighter 2

Alien Hominid HD, people complain about it being to hard, but those people either don't know there is an easy option, or they just don't know how to play it.

ive played a shit ton of carcassone.
but ive played more puzzle quest, that game is one of the best games on any system, easily.

so is uno worth getting right off the marketplace or should i just get it from a code(vision pack ebay etc)
only reason ive been holding off on getting it

Theres...
Puzzle Quest
Puzzle Quest
Puzzle Quest
Catan
Puzzle Quest
Boom Boom Rocket
Puzzle Quest.

So you should probably get Puzzle Quest.

bread's done
Back