Help me price this 360 bundle, please

gnargnargnar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I haven't touched my 360 much since I built a new gaming computer last spring. I'm looking to offload the following bundle of items by posting on the board at work or something. Kinda want to off it all in one go, and not sure I want to hassle with packing/shipping to sell online. I'm just looking to get a feel for what it would be worth in that kind of scenario.

Basically, my "extra" 360 and any games that I have duplicated in my PC library. I have some expensive PC upgrades on my wish list and am hoping this will help fund some of that.

250GB Xbox 360s, like new and still have box/all the paperwork
Extra wireless controller, unopened
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Tropico 3
Mirror's Edge
Two Worlds
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Grand Theft Auto IV
DiRT
Sacred 2
Risen
Dragon Age: Origins
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Thanks in advance!

You can probably get away with $400. Almost every one of those games has been $10 at one point or another and they're kind of old. The extra controller is also a nice addition.

The fact that a couple of places will have the 250gb for $200 on BF can make it a bit tough. All the extra games and controller you are included should help out though. Hope this helps.

You'll have to part it out if you want to get the most money, and if you're looking to use the money for PC upgrades it's probably worth doing the extra legwork to get more.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']You can probably get away with $400.[/QUOTE]

I think he would be pretty damn lucky to get that much. He'd have to find a buyer that actually wants every single game.

Yeah maybe $400 is too generous. I think if he were to split it up though, he'd get stuck with almost all the games. Like I said, they are older titles and can be had for really cheap. The best bet would be to trade them in to somewhere if he wanted to get rid of them separately. Even then he probably wouldn't get too much for them. Maybe 300~350 for the entire bundle would be more reasonable

Thanks guys, I think I'll give the $350 price point a go. I was kinda feeling that point anyways, as I realize the game selection is not worth a lot, money wise. I'd rather not split them off, as I would get stuck with some, as you said.

$200 for system, $7.50 per game, and $25 for the extra controller comes out to right at $350.

bread's done
Back