Help me remember a movie - 80s flick with US vs USSR Mechs and it showed boobs

homeland

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Thats about all I remember. To decide who would win disputed territories they had 2 mechs fighting as a sport and the winning country would get the territory. This talk of a new Mech Warriors reminded me of this movie and I can't remember its name. I think the last scene wasa fight for Alaska.

[quote name='HeadRusch']That movie was pure crap[/QUOTE]

exactly. i remember seeing the trailer as a child and wanting to watch the movie b/c of the similarities to robotech. i was sadly disappointed. this one might make my list of worst movies ever.

When you're like 12 years old it was cool. But yeah, it has no value today, except in a Plan 9 From Outer Space kind of way where it's legendary BECAUSE it's a piece of shit.

I knew what it was by the title. I just clicked inhere to see how many bashed it. It COULD have been cool if it actually had more robot fighting in it. Instead it was borng as hell.

I remember seeing the DVD in the video store back in the day but I heard virtually no feedback about it so I assumed it sucked. Its funny hearing about it now.

bread's done
Back