Help me remember a song/music video ... and it's a long shot.

Moses144

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
First thing's first: I don't remember much about this song. My description will suck, and considering the description, may make you think I'm making this up or am trolling. Not the case.

Alright, I seem to remember a music video about a kid possibly around 10 or so, on a bus, singing about kindness or prayer or something. I think he had spaced teeth and he seemed almost feminine. The music video I think had the kid singing on a bus. This music video was really popular, I'm thinking made around 10 years ago, give or take a couple of years.

Hoping for some help.

how about a techno-y kind of song that had a video featuring a dude getting led around by a marker in what appeared to be some eastern bloc urban area and there's a huge dance break in the middle that's really funny then the marker leads the guy back home.

Break dancing eh? Was it a black guy? I think it was that song Nissan or some car company used. The hook went "without you" and I think that's what it was called. Came out in like 2002 I believe.

I remembered more of the lyrics. Days go by and still I think of you
at work and cant access youtube.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Break dancing eh? Was it a black guy? I think it was that song Nissan or some car company used. The hook went "without you" and I think that's what it was called. Came out in like 2002 I believe.

I remembered more of the lyrics. Days go by and still I think of you
at work and cant access youtube.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelfBpwc-Tw

Not the one nasum is looking for though.

bread's done
Back