Help me remember the name of a PC game

PsyClerk

CAGiversary!
The other day I had the urge to play a good strategy game on the PC. I remembered that a long while back I had downloaded a demo for what was supposed to be a very deep fantasy strategy game. However...I'm pretty sure I lost the demo in a reformat, and I can't remember the name of the game. Here's what I remember:

-I'm almost positive that it used a fantasy setting (as opposed to futuristic/modern/historical setting)
-I remember reading a review of the game (which is why I downloaded the demo) that said there was a ton of detail in the game, including a lot of text to describe the different units. I *think* it might have come with a fairly large manual.
-Fairly certain it came out in 2002, 2003, or very early 2004. There is a good possibility it came out around the same time as Korsun Pocket.

Any help?

My guess is it's Master of Orion 3, but for most games, Master of Orion is not a game you forget. It could also be galactic civilazations?

Dominions II is it! Thanks a bunch.

For what it's worth, I was thinking it had a title that started with H or I. I was way off. And I certainly don't remember it being a sequel. But I remember those screenshots.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Dominions II is it! Thanks a bunch.

For what it's worth, I was thinking it had a title that started with H or I. I was way off. And I certainly don't remember it being a sequel. But I remember those screenshots.[/quote]

Woo! First guess too! Anyway, happy to help out.

bread's done
Back