Help me ship something?

bidfordun

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi, I am from Malaysia, which is notorious for its rampant piracy activities. Although gamers here usually resort to piracy when it comes to gaming, there are a small community which still try their best to support original gaming. I am proudly to say I am one of them. Sometimes it is hard for us to point blaming fingers at those who support piracy, simply because getting original is hard here as the dealers know they wont make money if they only sell original stuffs and original games are expensive as well(imagine getting old ps2 games at around usd50 NOW, which doesn't make any sense at all)

Well, some of you may say we can rely on some sites like playasia or yesasia but still when it comes to getting preorder gifts like Castlevania portrait of ruin and the upcoming Ninja Gaiden DS, we are really out of luck as playasia and yesasia wont have it. As an original gamers, I have been looking for many solutions to get my hand on those preorder freebies.

Currently I am trying to get the sword stylus which comes with the Ninja Gaiden Double Sword and I hope that someone here can be kind enough to help me get this game and the stylus and ship it back to me along with some BD that I am going to get from Amazon.

Here is how it works, you just gather the game and the BD then you just have to send it back to me using the shipping method that i prefer. I am willing to pay you usd10 for doing this(sorry, this may not mean much to you but I am hoping that someone kind enough can help me on this matter). I will of course pay you back with paypal as it is the most convenient and easiest way to pay you back.

I am looking for someone that is:
1. If possible, the location you are and the place you stay is near either gamestop and ebgames. This can enable you to preorder Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword and get the sword stylus easily. Or if you can order it online, I am still fine with it.

2. You must have a paypal account. I have to pay you back for the price of the game itself and the shipping. This method should be the most convenient and easiest for me to pay you back.

3. You live near a USPS post office that provides Express Mail International service. This is important too as I found out that this courier shipping method is the cheapest yet it is reliable as I am able to track the package online. Well, I dont want to risk losing the package after getting it so hard. right?

4. Hopefully I can find someone whose iTrader rating that is good enough for me to entrust my money to you. I dont mind paying first for those who have good ratings. Also, I have dealt with 2 persons here before but that was when my friend was still available in USA. Now that she has completed her study and came back to Malaysia, I have to seek help from the fellow forumers here.

So, any gamers here that are willing to lend me your helping hands? Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword is several days away and I hope that I can get it. If there is any questions, please feel free to pm me or post it here. I am glad to answer them all.

[quote name='bidfordun']No one is able to help me?:pray:[/quote]

Let me check with my local GS about the stylus and then I will get back to you.
Please note that while USPS International Mail Envelope is the most economical ship method, it is not trackable ...
Tracking may not be that big of a deal...I sent Mario Galaxy & Coin to a CAG in Japan with no issues...

Thanks for the help, Donut but I dont really fancy the idea of getting my stuffs sent via a slow and unreliable method. I would rather spend some money on a decent(and yet cheap of course) shipping method that could be tracked online. My friend used to send me a package from US using a normal shipping but it only reached after 2 months..... That time i thought that my package was lost and the fact that it could not be tracked online doesnt help. Well, I learn my lesson there and I always opt for Express Mail International Service then.

If you notice what I said in my first post, if you can really help me getting the game, I hope that you can also wait for my orders of several BD from Amazon(this one I will deal myself, but of course I need your address as well) to be shipped together with my NDS games in order to justify the not-so-cheap shipping.

Well, I dont really mind if you want to help me for free on this.:lol:

bread's done
Back