Help me spend $50 at Best Buy..

psiufoxx2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I got a $50 Best Buy gift card for my birthday in May and I haven't purchased anything with it yet. I know most people here hate these requests... but.. I definitely want to purchase games or movies... but I'm too dumb to choose them myself :) HELP!

Well you could get about 2 sets of Beavis and Butthead. You could get some new Greatest Hits games. You could buy 50 $1 gamers gift cards. It all depends on if you have a good, gaming PC, what systems you have and what not. If you have a Lamecube and play with friends, then get Mario Kart Double Dash. We play that soooo much. That must be one of the best things ever. And if someone likes multiplayer games and doesn't have that with a Gamecube, then they should get it ASAP.

1st. what console system u got ? what kinda game u interest ?

2nd. private me ur gift card # and i'll take good care of you, lolz ehehehhe :)

PS. Do not forget Bestbuy pricematch with Circuit City ADS this week "Buy 2 for $30" on new Greatest Hit titles :)

[quote name='Odenat']Best Buy Exclusive V for Vendetta.[/QUOTE]
There was a whole thread here about that thing sucking.

I was in the same situation OP.

I got a $50 GC At best buy in april, and just a month or so ago, I traded it and Ikaruga for a DS.

Best use I can think of (for me anyway, selling or trading here.)

Whoa 9 replies.. I expected one: "OMFG nub".

Anyhoo... I have all of the "last gen" systems.. excluding the portables.. no DS or PSP. I own over 1,200 games for assorted systems.. and I'm a pure cheapass. I don't buy anything over $10 anymore, not when 90% of my games cost $5.

I'm leaning towards movies - V for Vendetta might be one of em..

Just thought I'd shoot out the question in case there were any "must haves" at BB at a good price that I might have missed. Thanks for the help.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Whoa 9 replies.. I expected one: "OMFG nub".

Anyhoo... I have all of the "last gen" systems.. excluding the portables.. no DS or PSP. I own over 1,200 games for assorted systems.. and I'm a pure cheapass. I don't buy anything over $10 anymore, not when 90% of my games cost $5.

I'm leaning towards movies - V for Vendetta might be one of em..

Just thought I'd shoot out the question in case there were any "must haves" at BB at a good price that I might have missed. Thanks for the help.[/quote]
Gee, I don't know where you should start, but since your WANT list has electronics stuff in it and Best Buy SELLS some of those items.....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I'd go buy Oblivion. Now. Its a great game. Period.

TBW

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']Gee, I don't know where you should start, but since your WANT list has electronics stuff in it and Best Buy SELLS some of those items.....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I'd go buy Oblivion. Now. Its a great game. Period.

TBW[/quote] Thread over - Oblivion it is. Thanks fellas.

And Trakster - I do have SotC.. what a great title. That ending? To quote your avatar, "Whoa" ;)

bread's done
Back