Help Needed for Astro Boy: Omega Factor!!!

Crocodile

CAGiversary!
Well basically my problem is that the FAQs say to talk to Kennedy to unlock stage 0-3 after you find Prime Rose in the capsule at the end of 3-5, but I hadn't met Kennedy before (in the Birth playthrough). I found him but it didn't unlock it. What should I do?

Was Kennedy that little kid that was hiding in the trash can? If so, that was the same problem I was having. I think I missed talking to someone somewhere and I never bothered going back to check all the levels again. Look at the faq and try to see if you missed meeting any characters.

According to the FAQ over at GameFAQs, after you find Prime Rose in the tube, you need to talk to Alejo, then Drake in 1-1, then fight Atlas, who mentions Kennedy after you beat him. Finally, talk to Kennedy, who is hiding in the trash can in 5-2.

I've been follwoing the FAQ and have already spoken with Alejo and Drake (who are now gone from those spot in Level 1) and battled Atlas but still the Kennedy scene where he reveals Black Jack's house won't reveal. cletus, you seemed to have to have the same problem. You were stilll able to beat the game right? I think I've got all the characters in my Omega Factor except Sharaku and some shaded out ones that are unlockable once I get past this problem. I really don't want to have to restart the game and I hope this isn't sloppy programming on the developers part.

I went through the game (it's awesome, btw!!!) with no problems but let a friend borrow and he ran into the missing Kennedy scenario just like you have.

Poor guy had to go back through all the re-birth levels again to trigger the event. He and I could never figure out what he missed.

The only problem I had with the game is that it puts you in such a fast-paced thrashing mood that there's a tendency to race through dialog boxes and miss out on the story and making it likely to miss some of the hints to back-track during re-birth.

Ok I was able to figure it out. The problem was that I didn't meet up with Don Dracula again in stage 6-3, the Great Pyramid. Meeting up with him in Rebirth he reveals the secret to Sharaku's time potion. This prompts an event in Boon archeoloy stage where Sharaku's soul escapes. That it turn jogs Kennedy's memory so that he can reveal Black Jack's hideout. Thanks for your help guys.

Dammit I was hoping if you figured out your problem then that would show me what was wrong with mine too. I distinctly remember visiting Don Dracula several times and he never mentioned Sharaku's time potion. I guess I can try fighting Atlas again.

bread's done
Back