Help needed from a graphical designer

mcgavin27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Me and my friends are trying to throw a FOBCON (Fall out boy convention) this summer as a joke to see how many emo-ey and scene kids would show up. I need to do some myspace advertising for it and was hoping a cag would help me out with a logo or such more FOBCON 2k7. Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='mcgavin27']Me and my friends are trying to throw a FOBCON (Fall out boy convention) this summer as a joke to see how many emo-ey and scene kids would show up. I need to do some myspace advertising for it and was hoping a cag would help me out with a logo or such more FOBCON 2k7. Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

That idea is like sucking a dick as a "joke" just to see how gay the other guy is. At the end of the day your emo for throwing the convention i.e gay for sucking the dick.

I cant wait for the after story...the part where you get the shit kicked outta you by some "emo-ey" kids.

it has a very small chance of actually happening but if it does i want it to look as legit as possible, soon if anyone who has decent photoshop or paint skills want to help create a logo. There may be some paypal in it for ya.

[quote name='mcgavin27']it has a very small chance of actually happening [/QUOTE]

But yet you have a date of July 28th in your custom user title. I'm starting to think that your FOBC is a real thing. That you really like them, and really want to throw a convention.

Will emo sluts be there? They keep their personal appearance on par.

If so, I'm there.

Is Mickey Rooney invited?
mil_fboy.gif

[quote name='mcgavin27']Me and my friends are trying to throw a FOBCON (Fall out boy convention) this summer as a joke to see how many emo-ey and scene kids would show up. [/quote]
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrright

[quote name='Graystone'] That idea is like sucking a dick as a "joke" just to see how gay the other guy is.[/quote]

Indeed. Even if this turns out ok .. whats the payoff? Nerdy emo kids have a good time and they dont know a joke is being played on them?

[quote name='Maklershed']Rrrrrrrrrrrrrright

Indeed. Even if this turns out ok .. whats the payoff? Nerdy emo kids have a good time and they dont know a joke is being played on them?[/quote]
its pretty much to show that we will actually do something. All the other "jokes" we've talked about fizzled into nothing. This would be our version of a senior prank, a lot of talk that actually turned into a stupidly turned out reality. It won't be funny to anyone but us and it is going to be a waste of money but I just really want to throw it, and if we can get others to go and some what offset the cost, that would be even better.

[quote name='mcgavin27']its pretty much to show that we will actually do something. All the other "jokes" we've talked about fizzled into nothing. This would be our version of a senior prank, a lot of talk that actually turned into a stupidly turned out reality. It won't be funny to anyone but us and it is going to be a waste of money but I just really want to throw it, and if we can get others to go and some what offset the cost, that would be even better.[/QUOTE]

So your going to throw this big fake convention. Then stand up in the middle of it say "excuse me got ya losers! hahahah"

Then everyone will just ignore you thinking your some crazy guy. You'll lose hundreds or thousands of dollars. Just be honest with yourself your emo you want to throw a convention. Honesty will go miles further then lies on this board.

[quote name='Graystone']So your going to throw this big fake convention. Then stand up in the middle of it say "excuse me got ya losers! hahahah"

Then everyone will just ignore you thinking your some crazy guy.[/quote]
nah, its not gonna be a big "HA! got ya guys" type ordeal. Heck, we won't even tell them it was a "joke" but its gonna be a "wow, why did they do this?" coming from our friends. I mean this isn't gonna be a huge convention with 100's of fake emo goth wannabes. Its gonna be more of a... don't want to use the word but party-type ordeal for our friends but if we trick some of the hot topic crowd to come, let 'em. It will help upset the cost. The only Fall out boy aspects of it will be the name, the t-shirts (my friend's mom runs a screen printing shop), and the cardboard cutouts if we can get them.

[quote name='mcgavin27']nah, its not gonna be a big "HA! got ya guys" type ordeal. Heck, we won't even tell them it was a "joke" but its gonna be a "wow, why did they do this?" coming from our friends. I mean this isn't gonna be a huge convention with 100's of fake emo goth wannabes. Its gonna be more of a... don't want to use the word but party-type ordeal for our friends but if we trick some of the hot topic crowd to come, let 'em. It will help upset the cost. The only Fall out boy aspects of it will be the name, the t-shirts (my friend's mom runs a screen printing shop), and the cardboard cutouts if we can get them.[/QUOTE]

So you've went from convention to party... So you admited that your emo and want to throw a party at your house with other emo people(?)

You realize the emo crowd is the wrong type to deal with.
They'll kill you. Plus they're anti-soical to begin with. Only thing you'll get at a convention is posers.
What your attempting to do is the equivalent of asking Hilter to buy dinner for a Jewish person.

It makes no fucking sense

[quote name='pimpinc333']I don't get it......Where's the joke?[/QUOTE]

There isn't one. For some reason he choose to make a joke I'm assuming on the people he thinks that can't kick his ass. Or he's emo or a poser and can't admit it and wants to hang out with other dark minded people.

[quote name='mcgavin27']nah, its not gonna be a big "HA! got ya guys" type ordeal. Heck, we won't even tell them it was a "joke" but its gonna be a "wow, why did they do this?" coming from our friends. I mean this isn't gonna be a huge convention with 100's of fake emo goth wannabes. Its gonna be more of a... don't want to use the word but party-type ordeal for our friends but if we trick some of the hot topic crowd to come, let 'em. It will help upset the cost. The only Fall out boy aspects of it will be the name, the t-shirts (my friend's mom runs a screen printing shop), and the cardboard cutouts if we can get them.[/QUOTE]

So you've went from convention to party... So you admited that your emo and want to throw a party at your house with other emo people(?)

You realize the emo crowd is the wrong type to deal with. Plus your not dealing with the emo crowd. Whats fishy is they you choose a certain small select group FOB fans. Which doesn't mean they're emo. Your assuming FOB fans are emo. btw wtf is FOB?
Emo are anti-soical to begin with. Only thing you'll get at a convention is posers.
What your attempting to do is the equivalent of asking Hilter to buy dinner for a Jewish person.

It makes no fucking sense

[quote name='pimpinc333']I don't get it......Where's the joke?[/QUOTE]

There isn't one. For some reason he choose to make a joke I'm assuming on the people he thinks that can't kick his ass. Or he's emo or a poser and can't admit it and wants to hang out with other dark minded people.

Hahaha. It went from a convention to trick all the emo kids to a party with your friends that MIGHT bring in emo kids with very little FOB aspects.

Admit it, you heart those melodical geniuses that are Fallout Boy.

[quote name='Graystone']That idea is like sucking a dick as a "joke" just to see how gay the other guy is. At the end of the day your emo for throwing the convention i.e gay for sucking the dick.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='mcgavin27']thank you.[/QUOTE]

Your serious? You realize he did that as a joke. Did you not see the bring your own razor part?

He went into paint wrote that with red and black paint. You seriously couldn't do that yourself? You know ms paint comes with every windows computer, and only skills you need to use it are basic writing skills.

That idea is hilarious, so much that I'd like to throw one myself.

Then again, I don't want to, nor do I have a reason to.

bread's done
Back