Help on fixing my razr cell phone

ryosnk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
My razor works but not the screen. I was about to text someone but the screen turned black and it hasn't changed. Would anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Motorola phones suck. Or at least my experience with them have. I've gone through 4 krzrs since February 07. The first time I had to file a complaint with the BBB too, and then when they finally sent me my new phone, they forgot to include the battery cover... Then that one fucked up so I sent that one in and then they sent me 2 phones on accident and they asked me to send the extra one back but I never did. Then the one that they sent me stopped working so I now use the extra one that they threw in for free.

Really obvious question, but have you turned it off, and turned it back on yet? My motorola phone has the same UI as the Razr and occasionally it needs a reboot just like a PC.

Just hold down the cancel call/hangup button for 5 secs, then again when it's off if ya didn't know - again prolly obvious stuff.

If that doesn't work, pull the battery out for about 5 mins, then put it back in and turn it on.

Just get a new phone. The razr sucks. I have one so this is not comeing from someone that does not know how they are. Just get a new one if you can and dont get a razr. Get something that if you drop it the damn thing will still work.

My razr has worked perfectly ever since I got it about a year ago. I knew I was taking a big gamble with all the horror stories of them breaking one after another, but I rolled the dice and ended up pretty lucky. If you get a brand new one, not refurbished, the razr can be a pretty good phone. However, if you're the type of person that happens to drop a phone or is a bit rough with them, then get something else.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I think he means razr phone.

Here's a solution, get a phone that isn't shit.[/quote]

[quote name='sendme']Just get a new phone. The razr sucks. I have one so this is not comeing from someone that does not know how they are. Just get a new one if you can and dont get a razr. Get something that if you drop it the damn thing will still work.[/quote]

Motorola cell phones have gone to shit. I think the last good one may have been the Startac? But that's ancient -- the 710 wasn't bad, but the e815 was AIDS and the razr followed soon after.

bread's done
Back