Help Plz?

kento951

CAGiversary!
Ok I recently Saw that the tiv for Star wars TFU was $37 at Eb. the fantastical thing is that winnipeg has some stupid by-law that makes it so i can only trade software for software but I wanted another year of live. So what i was wondering if i could send it out and get you to trade it in and send me back the credit?

Thanks in advance.

Wouldn't it be easier to trade in the game and send your $37 gift card to somebody and have them email/PM you the Live code?

you would have to send the gift card plus additional funds, since live cards are more expensive than $37. Couldn't you trade it in for a sealed game, then exchange that game for credit?

[quote name='ragnar14']Wouldn't it be easier to trade in the game and send your $37 gift card to somebody and have them email/PM you the Live code?[/quote]
No, Because the thing is that i cant get instore credit for the game,this stupid bylaw forces me to spend the money on the trade in asap and on software
[quote name='game_fanatic']you would have to send the gift card plus additional funds, since live cards are more expensive than $37. Couldn't you trade it in for a sealed game, then exchange that game for credit?[/quote]
Send the gift card? I think you misuderstood because my poor english skillz. I Would send out the game(and something else for the trouble) and they would trade it in and send the credit back

Would it be possible to trade the game towards another game, and then just return the new game without opening it, and then using the credit from that game towards the Xbox Live?

[quote name='craig64']Would it be possible to trade the game towards another game, and then just return the new game without opening it, and then using the credit from that game towards the Xbox Live?[/quote]
Wow im retarted becuase thats what the other guy said...

[quote name='kento951']No, Because the thing is that i cant get instore credit for the game,this stupid bylaw forces me to spend the money on the trade in asap and on software

Send the gift card? I think you misuderstood because my poor english skillz. I Would send out the game(and something else for the trouble) and they would trade it in and send the credit back[/quote]

Ok I misunderstood, I thought you wanted the receiver of the game to buy an XBox Live card using the credit..my mistake!

Ohh Crap... well today i traded tfu for the new pokemon game and im going to return it tomorrow, im having lots of doubts so wish me luck

Sell it for cash somewhere? It's new/sealed, so it shouldn't be hard to flip on Craigslist or whatever. Or bring it into Walmart and return it for maximum fraud profit :p

[quote name='ragnar14']Sell it for cash somewhere? It's new/sealed, so it shouldn't be hard to flip on Craigslist or whatever. Or bring it into Walmart and return it for maximum fraud profit :p[/quote]
lol im not an rfd n00b

bread's done
Back