Help Support the Comedy Button (A new podcast by the old Gamespy Debriefings cast)

gbpackers94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I know some of you are fans of the Gamespy Debriefings podcast, which ended a month or so ago. The cast is now trying to raise $6000 to start their own new podcast called the Comedy Button, and they need your help.
[quote name=' Scott Bromley']BRAP! BRAP! BRAP!

What's going on internet?! You have no doubt come to this Kickstarter page because you were a fan of our old show The Gamespy Debriefings. Well, that show is dead.

Sorry to be so blunt, but it's not coming back, not in the way you fell in love with it at least. But why mourn the death of The Debriefings when you can help bring a new show to life with the same cast?

That's right, with your help we can create The Comedy Button! The Comedy Button is going to be the same exact off-topic show about video games that's not about video games you've come to expect week after week. We even have the entire cast returning for the new show, and we're adding a new cast member, Max Scoville from The Destructoid Show. And this time around, we're going 100% independent, meaning we finally have the freedom to say or produce whatever we want without having to deal with someone who doesn't "get it" standing in our way.

Plus, our show will be even better this time around because we're going to start producing original sketch comedy videos and shorts week after week. This can be anything from one of the characters or bits we create on the show acted out in real life, to the crew spending a day at the Zoo making fun of animals, or dubbing stock footage. The sky is the limit, and we need your help to get there.

Our intent is to get enough donations to fund an entire year of podcast episodes and video shorts. This includes creating a set-up that is of the highest professional quality, plus adding elements we never had before like the ability to answer live, on-air calls from people like you. And let's be blunt for a moment, videos are not cheap to produce. They're filled with tons of tiny hidden costs like sets, costumes, and equipment rental. But you can rest easy knowing every single dollar you donate to the show is going straight to the show. We will never pocket any of the cash for ourselves. Our dedication is to the show, and delivering the funniest possible production week after week. Our ultimate goal is that by the shows 1 year anniversary we'll have 48 regular podcast episodes, and 48 videos out there for the world to enjoy, all thanks to donations made by you.

So please, help us push The Comedy Button, and let's not turn this into a Tri-Force Ferris Wheel.

Saaaaaaaaaank You.[/QUOTE]

Here's the link to donate.

Comedy Button Twitter

**Disclaimer= I am in no way related to this project. I just really enjoyed the GSD and I want them to keep producing more content.

bread's done
Back