Help translate this Japaneese txt msg pls..

FlipSide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
K I dont know Japaneese, and this txt message came from a girl that I pissed(i think)..

Ima made anata no koto omotteru!kanashik utte,tanoshi koto demo subete..anata no koto hountou aishitemasu..karad a daijin shite kudasai,itsumo kiotskitte ne!

anyone help me?

i know i know..
icon10.gif

I still wanna know what it says, so I can reply..

Har, one second. I'm working on it.

Edit:

I was using an online romanji translator and I could not make out a coherent sentence. There are some misspellings in it. Hopefully somebody on here can help.

You could reply with "eigo ga dekimasu ka?" which means "Do you speak English?"

She speaks english.. I know, shes just a nutcase..hehe, i'll just continue ignoring her I guess
icon14.gif

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Roughly...

"I've been thinking about you. About all the sad and the fun times... I really do love you. Take care!"[/QUOTE]

oh god she really need to get a life..thnx for the translate

This is interesting. Has she said something like that to you in English before? I wonder if she figured you'd never know what it really said or is seeing if you'll go to the trouble to figure out what it says or not?

[quote name='Diiz']A wacky Japanese chick? I don't believe it![/Quote]

She's not japanese, she just fluent because she worked in japan for 2 years.

[quote name='wubb']This is interesting. Has she said something like that to you in English before? I wonder if she figured you'd never know what it really said or is seeing if you'll go to the trouble to figure out what it says or not?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah shes said that many times in english, thru text. Shes just nut, I only met her once and she keeps texting me all this "i love u" stuff..doesnt help that I fucked her I guess :p

[quote name='FlipSide']She's not japanese, she just fluent because she worked in japan for 2 years.

Oh yeah shes said that many times in english, thru text. Shes just nut, I only met her once and she keeps texting me all this "i love u" stuff..doesnt help that I fucked her I guess :p[/QUOTE]

Probably the f*cking that screwed you.

[quote name='FlipSide']Oh yeah shes said that many times in english, thru text. Shes just nut, I only met her once and she keeps texting me all this "i love u" stuff..doesnt help that I fucked her I guess :p[/QUOTE]

:roll: OK, life lesson for all you guys out there:

If a girl knows Japanese, at all, chances are she's an anime fangirl. If she's under 25, make that 'psycho yaoi-loving fangirl'. Psycho yaoi-loving fangirls are like gamer geeks- they don't date much. So the first guy that shows interest is now The Boyfriend, whether he likes it or not.

Moral of the story- take a day or two to check for sanity/clinginess/whatever you want to call it, BEFORE you hit it.

Enjoy the stalking, buddy!!!

[quote name='DuelLadyS']:roll: OK, life lesson for all you guys out there:

If a girl knows Japanese, at all, chances are she's an anime fangirl. If she's under 25, make that 'psycho yaoi-loving fangirl'. Psycho yaoi-loving fangirls are like gamer geeks- they don't date much. So the first guy that shows interest is now The Boyfriend, whether he likes it or not.

Moral of the story- take a day or two to check for sanity/clinginess/whatever you want to call it, BEFORE you hit it.

Enjoy the stalking, buddy!!![/QUOTE]

qft.

No stakling here, the only thing she knows about me is my cel number.. in which the billing address goes to my company since its a company phone.. she doesnt even know my real name, only my nickname.. I can also tell you that shes clueless about anime, the only reason she knows Japan (as I said before) is because she worked there for 2 years..

After I met/fuck her, she would text me everyday for a week.. she threatened to cut her wrist a couple of times, then after a few hours would txt me again saying "sorry" for saying that and the she loves me etc etc.. long story shes nuts..its been 2 weeks now and the txting has died down.. the last txt was that japanese txt, Ive never replied to any text btw because I know if I do she will keep texting me..

bread's done
Back