Help understanding Bing Cashback

nightmare452

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Ok, I have tried reading about Bing and how it works and how people keep posting deals with Bing included and such, but I have never used it. I seem to understand its by using paypal and the Bing.com site, but that's seems to be all I can find. I try using the Bing search engine to find the deals some CAGs post from Walmart and such, but I never see the prices or deals they mention. Am I doing something wrong?

Example: Was looking for the Wii 2000 Points card deal sold from Walmart and at $15 and Bing CB. I bought the Wii points today and used paypal, but I'm 99% sure I didn't get anything Bing related or Bing CB since I never use the Bing.com site, I just went to Walmart and paid with Paypal (dumb move on my part, I know). Was I supposed to go to Bing.com, go to the shopping tab, search Wii 2000 points and if Walmart's link comes up, click on it and keep going? I tried looking for the current Bioshock 2 at Walmart for $48 (just for practice even through its not available now and I already bought it through Amazon) and the Wii Points and neither of these show up when I search using Bing.

I just want to know what "exactly" is people do to make use of the Bing cashback feature? Thanks

My experience has been this.

Go to bing.com. Click shopping. Search for the item in question. Select that item from the retailer listed. Sign in to your bing shopping account (if you haven't created one, create one). Proceed to the retailer site through the bing link. Buy the item. Have the bing cashback show up in your account a few hours/days later. 60 days after that, you can get your actual money.

[quote name='mtxbass1']My experience has been this.

Go to bing.com. Click shopping. Search for the item in question. Select that item from the retailer listed. Sign in to your bing shopping account (if you haven't created one, create one). Proceed to the retailer site through the bing link. Buy the item. Have the bing cashback show up in your account a few hours/days later. 60 days after that, you can get your actual money.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
Ok, so I have been doing the right thing. Is it just my bad luck that I can't find the items in question from Bin.com/shopping? Now that I think of it, I have searched random stuff, and can't find Walmart ever on Bin.com.shopping. Maybe its an on & off thing?

If it is, then I think I got the main idea of it and can try it better later on.

bread's done
Back