Help w/ Unlocking Zombie mode in CodWaw

nfs3freak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys
I just bought Call of Duty World at War on steam, I got rid of my ps3 version since I beat it back when it came out, and thought it'd be tight to play the zombie modes on pc. I forgot I needed to beat the campaign to unlock it.
Anyone willing to invite me on steam to a zombie level so I can unlock it?
thanks!

I searched but haven't found any news about that. If they did patch it and that's the case, I don't know why it won't let me. I try to join other people's zombie servers, and no matter which one it says I need the mod to join.

I'm pretty sure it's still the case the game needs to be beat before it's unlocked.

[quote name='nfs3freak']I searched but haven't found any news about that. If they did patch it and that's the case, I don't know why it won't let me. I try to join other people's zombie servers, and no matter which one it says I need the mod to join.

I'm pretty sure it's still the case the game needs to be beat before it's unlocked.[/QUOTE]
It says you need a mod because...well you need the mod they're using.

There's barely anyone playing co-op so either get lucky and find people playing or play solo.

i'll probably have to beat the game anyway. from what i heard, if someone on steam invites you into a game for the zombie mode, it unlocks
i guess i'll have to get lucky. thought i'd ask!

bread's done
Back