Help! Where to Buy a Product Key?

Rhippo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok so here is the story i've been working on this pain in the butt paper for my ethics in ems class and its due the 3rd. I turned on my fairly new laptop to discover that my trial edition of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 has expired. So I need to buy a product key to unlock the program and finish the paper but I dont want to buy it stragiht from microsoft at $150 if I dont have to, and I dont really need the hard copy of the software since there is only one computer in my home. So dose anyone know where I can get a good deal on a product key and have it emailed to me and not shipped. If I have to I will suffer the pain and go to Microsoft to get it so i have the time to finish but I know my fellow cags know how to find the deals. Any help?

Just use OpenOffice 3.0. It is 100% free, completely compatible with Microsoft's Office programs, and I find it is more stable and set up very similarly to Microsoft Office. No reason to spend $150 when you can get the same thing for 100% legally free.

[quote name='Animal7390']nothing is compatible with the new formats because they are horrible.[/QUOTE]

Actually, NeoOffice on MacOSX (which is a fork of OpenOffice) is MS2007 compatible.

Well i guess if you only need to open a file then it's ok, otherwise you'd have to save it is a .doc file i guess.

[quote name='Animal7390']it was a joke that the new format was horrible.[/QUOTE]

Oh. Try making your jokes funny so that I know they are jokes. ;)

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Oh. Try making your jokes funny so that I know they are jokes. ;)[/quote]

:applause: Priceless advice.

bread's done
Back