Help! Why Won't My Ipod Video Play Movies Anymore?

Fire

CAGiversary!
This just happened to me about a half hour ago after I had uploaded some more songs to it. I usually go through Ephpod for putting songs on my Ipod. Laugh if you must, but since I couldn't find any material for it I used Juice and got the G4 XPlay videos to put on it. It worked through Itunes, miraculously, but now none of them will play. The only thing that works is the sound to them. Did i mess up my settings or the videos or something?

[quote name='Fire']This just happened to me about a half hour ago after I had uploaded some more songs to it. I usually go through Ephpod for putting songs on my Ipod. Laugh if you must, but since I couldn't find any material for it I used Juice and got the G4 XPlay videos to put on it. It worked through Itunes, miraculously, but now none of them will play. The only thing that works is the sound to them. Did i mess up my settings or the videos or something?[/QUOTE]
If you're going through multiple programs to add content, I'd assume that might be the problem.

bread's done
Back