Help with a flip

XeroKaizoku

CAGiversary!
ok I hope I got the right forum for this.

I'm thinking of grabbing the leftover Rock Revolutions from BBY and flipping them to BBV but I was wondering if there was anything worth at BBV or should I flip to GS?

Keep in mind I have most of the games they list for clearance.

How well do you think you'll be able to trade in multiple copies of the same game? Unless you find some lenient managers (which you may), it's doubtful that you'll be able to trade more than one at a time. And even the ones that are lenient probably aren't going to let you trade in 10 copies of the same game.

That's my thought anyway.

[quote name='Puffoluf$$$us']How well do you think you'll be able to trade in multiple copies of the same game? Unless you find some lenient managers (which you may), it's doubtful that you'll be able to trade more than one at a time. And even the ones that are lenient probably aren't going to let you trade in 10 copies of the same game.

That's my thought anyway.[/quote]

well I wasn't thinking of anything that high. just two at max to use for preordering a game or something. I dunno how much I could get at GS so I was wondering if even flipping it was a possibility. if it's anything like what BBV is giving then I'll do a copy before I head out for classes tomorrow but if not I'd just give up the ghost and just pinch my pennies. I mean it's a really bad game so I'm not sure how much GS would give for it or if BBV would let me slap that amount to a GC. Just wondering really since the last BBY I went to had twenty copies next to the few scant pieces of the sale items on the table.

I mean Cmon there's gotta be about ten games coming out that I'm REALLY interested in right now.

Prototype
Infamous
BlazBlue
Modern Warfare 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum (it has the original voice actors from the animated series....Mark Hamill as the Joker!!!!)
Damnation
Call of Juarez
Ghostbusters (WHOOOOO!!!!)
Overlord 2
King of Fighters XII
Tekken 6
SPLATTERHOUSE!!!!!

I mean who isnt' looking forward to these games?

Last edited by a moderator:
The last reported TIV for Rock Revolution on the PS3 at GS was $4.50, and that was back in March. I'm sure it has dropped more, and that the other versions have similarly low TIVs. GS is very rarely a good place to flip, because they are constantly updating their TIVs.

As for BBV, are they still giving a high TIV for this piece of crap? I know they are terribly slow at catching these things, but people have been flipping Rock Revolution for like a month, now. I would think that they would drop the TIV eventually.

bread's done
Back