Help with a memeory card reader for produo

umcthomas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I feel like the bigest noob here. I just bought a laptop with an integrated 5-1 memory card reader and was excited to use it to put music on and off my PSP memory card without having to hook up ye olde USB Cable.

It claims to take the card, but when I put the card in it just slides in, dosen't attach to anything (i.e., it's still free floating in the reader opening), and I have to get it out with a pair of tweezers because it is so far back into the reader. The "instructions" just list the memory card as a type you can use but there are no directions on how to put it in.

Any searching online just leads to millions of people trying to sell memory card readers and no help on using it.

Anyone here use a muli-card reader for psp memory cards? Can you help?

Thanks in advance.

UMC

It probably takes the regular Memory Stick instead of the Duo. You can get adapters that you slide the Duo in and make it the regular Memory Stick size. Try best buy.

The postal service would like to thank yourugly clone for the adapter. I recieved an empty and crumpled evelope with a slit at the end and no adapter inside. Nonetheless, thanks for attempting to send it to me.

umcthomas

[quote name='umcthomas']The postal service would like to thank yourugly clone for the adapter. I recieved an empty and crumpled evelope with a slit at the end and no adapter inside. Nonetheless, thanks for attempting to send it to me.

umcthomas[/QUOTE]

Man, that's fucked up.

bread's done
Back